TTTNE 376: Spamsmoot 2013

K.C.

It didn't stop me from picking up an "Enhance your boobs by two cup sizes" bra and thinking "I'll wear this for badminton" :bang:

He's a nice bloke. Laughed at all my witticisms but didn't give out any in return. Kept conversation going for an hour and a half though and didn't seem to mind me dragging him all the way up the steepest hill in 50 miles just to find there's no decent coffee shops up there.

He's good enough to give Dreadknight a new name?

Have you read Chapter Nine and Ten yet? I've edited Chapters 11 and 12 so they're ready when you are.

Well I decided to call him Rufus in the end, remember? I am still not happy with that. It's one of those names - it has to sound formidible without being corny.

Well... I will start by saying I LOVE the baby pics everyone!! Gillio - your pics are always just amazing! I love those family pics :)

Ok, so now down to business.

It would only be fitting that The Queen of Thorns get to the nitty gritty so to speak:

What are the qualifications (for realz) for this Spamsmoot?

Is it:

Who is most welcoming?

Who is most fair-handed?

Who watches out the most for the TTTNE'rs?

Who is most visible/available in Spamland?

Who will put spammers in check when they act up?

Who understands the values of TTTNE better?

I'm sure there's more, but we'll start with that.

Rufus is formidable? Sounds like a dog. Why not call him Rover?

This is it. It must be a Roman or Greek name and badass, without being something obvious like "Hercules" or "Ares" lol!

I thought the criteria for spamsmoot king or queen was whoever paid me the most :-p

Have you read Chapter Nine and Ten yet? I've edited Chapters 11 and 12 so they're ready when you are.

Well I decided to call him Rufus in the end, remember? I am still not happy with that. It's one of those names - it has to sound formidible without being corny.

I read them last night, the executions in chapter ten were gutwrenching. Send me 11 and 12, I'll read them now.

This is it. It must be a Roman or Greek name and badass, without being something obvious like "Hercules" or "Ares" lol!

Octavian is über badass.

I read them last night, the executions in chapter ten were gutwrenching. Send me 11 and 12, I'll read them now.

Yes, I originally had a curtain call on the executions, then I wrote them in on my last edit. Too much? I wanted to shock but if it's gratuitous then I will take it out.

*empties a chest filled with gold and gems for Jaime's Wench* :lol:

I will need something a little more practical than that... something I can benefit from... if you know what I mean :-p

Yes, I originally had a curtain call on the executions, then I wrote them in on my last edit. Too much? I wanted to shock but if it's gratuitous then I will take it out.

No, it's good.

Marcus is good (derived from Mars). Cato? Vitus.

More I think about, the more I wish I was called Cato.

I know a girl named Cato, I grew up thinking it was a girl name.

It didn't stop me from picking up an "Enhance your boobs by two cup sizes" bra and thinking "I'll wear this for badminton" :bang:

Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, wearing it for sport. Sports bras are good for that.

Who is most welcoming?

Who is most fair-handed?

Who watches out the most for the TTTNE'rs?

Who is most visible/available in Spamland?

Who will put spammers in check when they act up?

Who understands the values of TTTNE better?

I love those. I wanna Like your post! :tantrum:

Cato is the name of another character, or rather the alias he takes on in later chapters.

Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, wearing it for sport. Sports bras are good for that.

When has badminton ever been about playing sport for me? :-p

Archived