TTTNE 376: Spamsmoot 2013

K.C.

There we go a post in thread :smoking: now i can go on with my day. Spam everyone later nice race guys :cheers: and good win KC.

I am still keeping Boo as my avatar so :P HAR HAR HAR.

The Reach and The Westerlands have once again worked an alliance. We Shall Rule The Spam as Equals! And House Lannister has always rewarded those with fealty, and the men of tge Watch should eternally protect us from the SQL Demons and Gateway Errors.

But the CROW is a far more eloquent bird,

You may wonder yourselves: THE REACH? What does the Garden Kingdom have to do with anything here?

And. My answer is: everything!

Or did you not know CROW is a man of the watch, but first and foremost, an honourable member of House Florent?

Where did you think ICE CROW learned his chivalrous demeanor and the deep romantic roots that overflow from his posts?

I used to have to eat Spam when I was a kid. Once a year, I buy a tin and cut off 2-3 slices to fry (except I do the low sodium kind these days). Just to remember where I came from and how hard my mom had to work to support 4 kids back in the 1970's when divorce was still not widely accepted. I eat tuna fish sandwiches in the same spirit.

All ladies get 3 magical evenings alone with the CROW at Castle Black if they lend us their support :leer:, the men well a Lannister always pays his debts use your imagination :cool4: HAR HAR HAR.

Had to do that before i go, have a good day everyone :grouphug: HAR HAR HAR.

And Alytha, you will get that title you requested the other i will see to it my lady :leer:.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have joined King Euron Greyjoy in the Spamsmoot as his Queen! We offer :leer: and :whip: for all ;)

Join us and all that you ask will be given :D If I'm queen I may need to start wearing some of Dany's Quartheen dresses :leer:

Our supporters as it stands:

KC

Ser Laughing Storm

DaniSnowborn

Crown

L_T

Alex Baratheon

Myrish Swamp Thing

lozeldatkm

TheCrannogDweller

The FloppyBlackBear

eddard of the house stark

Julifay Greyiron

Ab Aeterno

Eta:

Jaime's Wench

Mal's Spearwife

dreamcatcher

KEG and Saint Arya too, if we vote for ourselves :)

Ps. Sorry Crow and Zar, go ahead and take me off your list :P (still :love: y'all ;) )

Archived