TTTNE 376: Spamsmoot 2013

K.C.

Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, wearing it for sport. Sports bras are good for that.

I love those. I wanna Like your post! :tantrum:

:lmao: In my younger years I decided to do this at the gym. Never did it again. Word to the wise: if you want to avoid knocking yourself out or potential black-eyes, put them bad boys in a sports bra :whip:

And for the first time in my own Westeros history I am out of "likes". I don't like being out of likes :tantrum:

I blame it on the baby pics.

JW, you really should support Arya/KEG. Just sayin.

Why you just sayin'?

:lmao: In my younger years I decided to do this at the gym. Never did it again. Word to the wise: if you want to avoid knocking yourself out or potential black-eyes, put them bad boys in a sports bra :whip:

And for the first time in my own Westeros history I am out of "likes". I don't like being out of likes :tantrum:

You're assuming my bad boys are big enough to do any damage. Mine are large enough to be noticed without being offensive.

@Crown: I sent you 11-13.

flyby to support zar and ice crow :)

Hi! How are you! :grouphug:

I just realized I have almost the same amount of posts as you do.

Interesting. Should I be ashamed? I joined much earlier than you. :P

JW, you really should support Arya/KEG. Just sayin.

No. Everybody should support CROW/Zar. Just saying.

It sucks being out of Likes, right? I don't like it either.

Baby pics? I got no Like from you. :( *pouty*

No, I should be ashamed because it took me so long to discover TTTNE.

I did not start spamming much earlier than you, you know. I just do not post much, apart from the Games.

I don't really know Crow or Zar. Arya was probably the nicest person to me since I graduated to Forum Games. And she asked first.

Awww, you should take time to know them. They are the best, especially the CROW. UHUUUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUU UHUUUUUUUUUUU

OMG! Buckwheat! Remember our tireless like wars in the early Elimination Games? Good times!

Sure! And me missing the last pages of anything interesting! :lol:

Why you just sayin'?

You're assuming my bad boys are big enough to do any damage. Mine are large enough to be noticed without being offensive.

@Crown: I sent you 11-13.

Whaaaaat? I was more referring to my level of workout ... running full speed in a push-up was not my smartest move! But I'll be damned if I thought that I was gonna look *hot* in my boost em up bra on that treadmill!

The things we do for love *sigh*

Buck!

I ran outta likes a while ago :( So I couldn't like your adorable pics!

Eta: I find no boobies offensive be they big or small :leer:

Buck!

I ran outta likes a while ago :( So I couldn't like your adorable pics!

Gave you one. :P

The Likes are acting weird for me today, once it says I am out of them, then I Like a post or two and then I cannot do it again. :wacko:

Going to trainings in anything else than a sports bra is a bad idea for me. I have not tried tap-dancing without it, but I am sure it would not be pleasant.

First of all, I'd like to say that all the young children and baby pictures have been utterly adorable. Love every one of them. :love:

Now, for the spamsmoot.

<pulls robes out of the closet, places wig on head, stands at the bar to address the court>

That was an excellent list that was posted upthread. However, as good as it was, there is one law over and above all laws, and that law is "Thou shalt protect the right to spam over and above all other concerns".

This fall, while I was away on vacation, TTTNE almost got busted. I went back and read through threads and read through mods warnings, and they made me sick with worry. The two people who moved heaven and earth to protect TTTNE were ICE CROW and Zar Lannister. There are people who have joined TTTNE who seem to consider this as just another thread and mod warnings, requests to slow down, requests to take personal conversations to PM or to CHAT, just roll off their backs like water off a duck.

I have confidence in IC and Zar to guide this band of spammers with a velvet glove and to give guidance when needed. And guidance is needed, dear God in heaven, guidance is needed in this thread. :lmao:

I will be totally honest and frank with the Court, m'lords. I do not have confidence that these two upstart pretenders have what it takes to lead our Band of Spammers through the treacherous waters, waters filled with rocks, reefs and hungry sharks AKA mods, who would rip into those who choose to ignore the well marked maps and charts. We need leaders who know where the known dangers are, as well as the unknown dangers, like hidden shoals of bad behaviour that will rip into our ships and spill our bodies out to be bashed on the treacherous shore. Just read back and see in this very thread how the upstarts were starting to lead our ship straight for the rocks, before wiser hands took command and steered the conversation away from danger.

There is only one logical choice for captains of our ship: ICE CROW and Zar Lannister. :cheers:

I rest my case.

First of all, I'd like to say that all the young children and baby pictures have been utterly adorable. Love every one of them. :love:

Now, for the spamsmoot.

<pulls robes out of the closet, places wig on head, stands at the bar to address the court>

That was an excellent list that was posted upthread. However, as good as it was, there is one law over and above all laws, and that law is "Thou shalt protect the right to spam over and above all other concerns".

This fall, while I was away on vacation, TTTNE almost got busted. I went back and read through threads and read through mods warnings, and they made me sick with worry. The two people who moved heaven and earth to protect TTTNE were ICE CROW and Zar Lannister. There are people who have joined TTTNE who seem to consider this as just another thread and mod warnings, requests to slow down, requests to take personal conversations to PM or to CHAT, just roll off their backs like water off a duck.

I have confidence in IC and Zar to guide this band of spammers with a velvet glove and to give guidance when needed. And guidance is needed, dear God in heaven, guidance is needed in this thread. :lmao:

I will be totally honest and frank with the Court, m'lords. I do not have confidence that these two upstart pretenders have what it takes to lead our Band of Spammers through the treacherous waters, waters filled with rocks, reefs and hungry sharks AKA mods, who would rip into those who choose to ignore the well marked maps and charts. We need leaders who know where the known dangers are, as well as the unknown dangers, like hidden shoals of bad behaviour that will rip into our ships and spill our bodies out to be bashed on the treacherous shore. Just read back and see in this very thread how the upstarts were starting to lead our ship straight for the rocks, before wiser hands took command and steered the conversation away from danger.

There is only one logical choice for captains of our ship: ICE CROW and Zar Lannister. :cheers:

I rest my case.

Hear, hear.

Gave you one. :P

The Likes are acting weird for me today, once it says I am out of them, then I Like a post or two and then I cannot do it again. :wacko:

Going to trainings in anything else than a sports bra is a bad idea for me. I have not tried tap-dancing without it, but I am sure it would not be pleasant.

You would be correct on both accounts. It just allowed a "like". So maybe we get one per hour? :lol:

Well... I will start by saying I LOVE the baby pics everyone!! Gillio - your pics are always just amazing! I love those family pics :)

Ok, so now down to business.

It would only be fitting that The Queen of Thorns get to the nitty gritty so to speak:

What are the qualifications (for realz) for this Spamsmoot?

Is it:

Who is most welcoming?

Who is most fair-handed?

Who watches out the most for the TTTNE'rs?

Who is most visible/available in Spamland?

Who will put spammers in check when they act up?

Who understands the values of TTTNE better?

I'm sure there's more, but we'll start with that.

Traditionally, the SpamRulers are responsible for being TTTNE's voice to the mods - to be proactive and keep us out of trouble when things get dicey (and make no mistake, things have been fairly dicey these past few months). Crow and Zar have already stepped up and worked hard to keep this thread from getting shut down.

The rest of it - the titles and bribes and whatnot - is just fun and silly window dressing. We're all welcoming and friendly here. We all want this to remain a fun place to hang out. We're all available to support one another. That's the whole point of TTTNE. :D

I have no doubt that Sweets and KEG have good intentions, and I wish them well in their quest. :cheers:

My support stays with The Crow and The Lion, as they have already demonstrated their love for this little community of ours, and their determination to work for the greater good.

Plus, ya know, the whole "Hand" thing. :leer:

Bar is open, folks. Help yourselves! I'll be in and out all weekend.

JW - glad to hear things are looking up. :)

Archived