TTTNE 378: Quirky Animals

Silver Spearwife

This is sooooooo cool!!!!! I'm going to try it and pretend I'm in Inception :D

Just saw this on 9gag and had to think of you. She even has the flower. :D

*sneaks back in*

Juli, I love your av so much :love: RAWR :leer: I was inspired to fetch myself a new av.

Your new one is so cuuute. :wub:

Julifay: I could meditate on the train. I *know* how to meditate.

I think a train would not be the perfect place to have a lucid dream. :D

Well, I can't stay still for too long, so meditation is not my thing.

I think a train would not be the perfect place to have a lucid dream. :D

Well, I can't stay still for too long, so meditation is not my thing.

:lol:

No, that wouldn't be the perfect place, I agree.

The other passengers would be ehm embarrassed.

Using the WILD technique, you're supposed to get a good night's sleep (preferable with full sleep cycles, which are 90 minutes each) and then get up very early, for example 4 am. Then you meditate for an hour or so or do something else (reading, homework, etc., no physical work), then you go back to bed. Don't know if this works for everyone, but try to keep your mind busy with imagining running on a neverending street or something similar. Your body then falls asleep while your mind stays awake, and that's when the vibrations hit you. :lol:

After that the dream begins. The first time I woke up because it felt like an earthquake, but it was pretty awesome the second time.

I wish I could do this more often, but I can't get myself to get up at 4am regularly. :D

wow,I'm thorn between two possibilities

1.Try this tonight alone while hubby is still on his ski trip

2.Try this while hubby is here w/out telling him and try not to laugh too much when my vibrating in 4:30 wakes him up in confusion :)

wow,I'm thorn between two possibilities

1.Try this tonight alone while hubby is still on his ski trip

2.Try this while hubby is here w/out telling him and try not to laugh too much when my vibrating in 4:30 wakes him up in confusion :)

I'd recommend trying it, because for most people it doesn't work on the first try. ;)

Congrats on being able to change your title, Juan! I need to start posting outside the forum games more...I have quite a ways to go :lol:

I had a weird dream involving popular kids from my high school trying to kill me because of my sexual orientation. I don't remember the specifics but it was a long winded thing and quite disheartening. One of those dreams that I was glad was just that.

In other news, I finally contacted the HR guy for that China opportunity; he said he hadn't received any updates regarding that position (he has been waiting to hear from the head of that school) but he did have another opportunity in Taiwan. So...that might work :dunno: it would start a month from tomorrow so I better decide quickly :lol:

Using the WILD technique, you're supposed to get a good night's sleep (preferable with full sleep cycles, which are 90 minutes each) and then get up very early, for example 4 am. Then you meditate for an hour or so or do something else (reading, homework, etc., no physical work), then you go back to bed. Don't know if this works for everyone, but try to keep your mind busy with imagining running on a neverending street or something similar. Your body then falls asleep while your mind stays awake, and that's when the vibrations hit you. :lol:

After that the dream begins. The first time I woke up because it felt like an earthquake, but it was pretty awesome the second time.

I wish I could do this more often, but I can't get myself to get up at 4am regularly. :D

That's awesome I would love to do this, but I know I'd wake up at 4, take one look at the clock, and go back to sleep. I love sleep.

Archived