TTTNE 378: Quirky Animals

Silver Spearwife

Hi Chai-hai!!! Glad you can finally post!!

Yay!!! Thanks for the title!!! I shall serve well :P

Had a fun day and night :D Went over to my Italian parents house for dinner, and there was a weird van with a guy sleeping in it a little up the street, and some guys knocking doors, saying they were doing roof assessments. In the dark. Anyways their neighborhood is really nice and they were worried so they called for the cops to drive by the street. And of course the girls and I were all against the picture window watching, until Chan mentioned we were backlit and they could see all of us! We all very obviously drop to the ground at once and start cracking up :lol: And army crawl into the kitchen. So stupid and silly, but I love it :D

Ps. The van guys left right after that :P

As Queen Spearwife, I entreat everyone to come together and help us in this fight, to overthrow the demons gophers! Power to the otters! Together we stand strong against this powerful foe!

Is that what you think? *laughs maniacally*

(Narwhals and platypi welcome)

Too late; the Platypus Purview is pledged to us, and our cephalopod allies will dominate the oceans.

Also, I am still not sure what gophers are, but is do not think they can be that bad.

Definitely a lady with her petals screwed on right 8)

Hahaha that's a beautiful story, Taint! I hope they were dealt with appropriately. Glad your day was fun and stuff though!

Welcome to Chai-Hai! We hope you enjoy your stay here at TTTNE/this forum :grouphug:

I still laugh every time I see you use that name publicly. :lmao:

Hello guys.

Had a really weird dream, the entire forum was based in some Cornish coastal town. Then I met a woman with only one leg, and I sat on someone's doorstep with her, and found her incredibly irritating. Then I found out she was on the forum. And that was about it.

Hmmmmm, need to see what to do about my Av.

G'morning thread!

The red little squirrels we've got here are not a problem to anyone. I have never heard anything about them getting inside houses causing trouble.

Our squirrels are mostly shy and afraid of us humans. Just how we like it. :whip:

Big warm welcome to Chai Hai!! :grouphug: I really like your name. Also I love chai, it's my tea of choice. I do earl grey and some others occationally but chai wins.

Congrats to Silver for the win!! I will see if I can find me a suitable animal. I could go back to Pearl...

Hey L_T! I could use a coffee this morning, you want some? I can make it for a change so you can sit and rest by the hearth :)

BlackBear, I had a weird dream yesterday too. I sometimes have dreams of me breaking things, and being emotionally cut off from the people I like most, and this dream was a lovely combination of those. I broke someone. Not intentionally of course, but by clumsiness. Yeah that was not nice. Snapped right in two. And then they whined about it, cut me off and disappeared from the dream. Funny is that it was not a bad dream otherwise, I had a fun time around this little debacle.

Ok! Coffee is ready!

Do you want milk or anything in your coffee?

I take it black or with some milk. Mostly with a little milk. (My doctor says I should have milk in it...)

*snuggles up in blanket by the fire*

Hi pMG! Congrats on the snow :D

Archived