TTTNE 378: Quirky Animals

Silver Spearwife

Thanks for the congrats people!

:laugh: I think gophers may be a north american phenomenon only, here is a link

http://en.wikipedia..../Gopher_(animal)

I disagree with Silver, they are adorable and awesome but so are otters.

Aw I'm glad you like the theme XD

It's just a callback to my early days :)

So, I think this last post got swallowed up in the last thread, so I shall say it again.

I'd like to have an odd number of players for the pictionary game, and we have an even number right now. So, just a little shameless advertising for anyone who'd like to play...

Thanks, Bex. I'm feeling a little better now - had a good badminton session, where I played a single game against one of my colleagues and came much closer to winning than I thought I would. It makes a change from being hammered all the time.

Silver, I'll sign up to pictionary.

I linked it on the previous page.

*Limps forward on her cane*

Oh, young Crown...surely you can repost this for a little old lady that will be 45 yrs old in less than 36 hours and has to drive an hour with her arthritis to a diabetes conference that her work will not pay for.

Thanks, Bex. I'm feeling a little better now - had a good badminton session, where I played a single game against one of my colleagues and came much closer to winning than I thought I would. It makes a change from being hammered all the time.

Silver, I'll sign up to pictionary.

GOOD! I am glad you feel better. And pictionary is fun!

Squirrels are definitely one of the cutest animals ever! And you want to kill them? :crying: :crying: :crying:

Obviously, you have never had them living in your attic. The men in the family wanted to kill them. I insisted on the live trap and drove them ten miles away and set them free.

I let them live because I am a pacifist. It does not change my mind about the Evil Squirrel Nation.

*Limps forward on her cane*

Oh, young Crown...surely you can repost this for a little old lady that will be 45 yrs old in less than 36 hours and has to drive an hour with her arthritis to a diabetes conference that her work will not pay for.

Obviously, you have never had them living in your attic. The men in the family wanted to kill them. I insisted on the live trap and drove them ten miles away and set them free.

I let them live because I am a pacifist. It does not change my mind about the Evil Squirrel Nation.

I think this is good enough. Live and let live. I will go on believing that squirrels are cute. :wub:

Archived