What you feel in your heart, based on characters and events, must happen. Even if there is no definite evidence

rmholt

Daenerys will take the Iron Throne only to melt it down and disband the Seven Kingdoms, restoring what was before the Conquest.

Jon Snow is the Great Other and main antagonist of A Song of Ice and Fire.

Brandon Stark is the Last Hero.

Yes! Ramsay and Roose's relationship is one of the most intriguing ones to me. I'm really hoping Ramsay kills Roose, because I know Roose wouldn't inflict a horrendously painful death on Ramsay. Here's hoping Ramsay gets either flayed or burnt alive and fed to his hounds.

I feel certain Nymeria is chomping at the bit waiting to take him down with her pack of hell-wolves. Arya will do the rest.

The Starks will come back with a vengeance, and it will be sweet.

It'll be as sweet as when we see the Late Lord Walder Frey be butchered by Arya Stark.

As sweet as Roose Bolton's throat being ripped out by a Direwolf, then devoured by the lesser wolves. Ramsay being totally overpowered by Jon via one-on-one combat, with Jon piercing Longclaw through his throat.

Cersei going completely mad after the death of her children. She'll die a whore's death like Shae.

Make it happen GRRM :bowdown:

He won't, as we all know. :dunce:

-Theon will take the black as Maester Luwin adviced him to do back in aCOK, and Cersei will end up in exile with Tommen, running from the usurper's (Stannis) knives, as Ned intented in aGOT (Screw Maggie the Frog and the valonqar, that's the ending I want for my favorite characters, and it'd be so deliciously ironic).

-Stannis will sit his awesome ass on the Iron Throne at least for a moment, and it will be the most satisfying moment in the history of literature.

-The Others are not necessarily evil

-Dany is AA

-Sam and Sansa will steal the show in the next books

-Arya's first chapter in the WoW will begin a while after her training with Izembaro, and the assassin tricks she learns will be revealed as a surprise throughout the novel, not all at once

Stannis will win The Siege of Winterfell, but he won't go South afterwards, but North instead. His men will be the last line of defense when The Others invade, and regardless of his fate, he'll be remembered as the King who Saved the Realm. The King who Cared.

Stoneheart will face her final death at the hands of one of her children. If Arya ever gets back to Westeros, I think she will be the one that will destroy the creature that was once her mother.

Aegon is a Blackfyre pretender who will garner great support from Targaryen loyalists. When Daenerys lands in Westeros, there will be a second Dance of Dragons, resulting in the deaths of Danny's dragons, but also the defeat of Aegon, and the end of the Blackfyre line. Weakened by this conflict, she will lose what little strength she had, and will be unable to seize the Iron Throne.

Sandor will restore the reader's and Sansa's faith in the concpet of knighthood.

Aegon and Tyrion will sit the Iron Throne.

Varys and Littlefinger will ultimately fail.

There will be multiple effective flaming swords.

A dragon will die and one must show vulnerability early into TWOW.

Aegon will have to decide the fate of the at least one of the Lannister children.

Arya will have to decide if she will or will not kill one of either Jon or Dany.

Bran will have to make the ultimate sacrifice to save the realm of men.

Gendry will become a charismatic warrior or leader.

Sam will continue to play an important role.

Bran will be stuck in that bloody tree.

I hope Theon continues to cackle away for a while at least, I like him now.

i don't get why everyone thinks stoneheart is sooo "evil", or even a "creature".. i believe she hasn't unnaturally "changed" at all because of the ressurection - maybe losing your whole family and witness the RW just makes you a "little bit" angry. slaughter them all, cat.

i really wish for her to learn that 4 of her children are still alive and that she'll use her position as leader of the BwB to make sure they are safe and where they belong. i guess a truly happy ending, her being reunited with her children and living a long life, would be a bit too much to ask :/

Archived