TTTNE 379: "Speak 'quack' and enter - ducks welcome!"

King Tyrion I

I just applied to sing in a choir,wish me luck :) fingers crossed I'll be called to an audition this week which I hope I'll pass. :) I'm so excited,I miss singing,can't wait to start again.

Good luck to you Koba, I will hold a thumb for you :)

I just applied to sing in a choir,wish me luck :) fingers crossed I'll be called to an audition this week which I hope I'll pass. :) I'm so excited,I miss singing,can't wait to start again.

:grouphug: and a :kiss: for good spammy vibes that you nail the audition. Although I am certain you will rock it!

To everyone else :love: this morning! I'm in a very loving mood today - so hugs and :kiss: all around.

My son keeps wanting to :cheers: with my coffee cup :lol: and is dancing around the house. Must be a good mood Sunday here!

Off to read the paper!

LOVING the duck avatars people!!!

This is daisy,

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/Drawkcabi/media/LSSClairvoyant.jpg.html?sort=3&o=42#/user/Drawkcabi/media/1176240303.pbw.html?sort=3&o=41&_suid=135931214640009342261037282933

she used to come make her nest in the bushes in my front yard every year for about 3 years in a row. She'd come in early March, lay around a dozen eggs and by mid to late April they'd hatch. Then she'd take the babies across the street to the pond and not use the nest again until the next year. But between 1-2 weeks later Daisy and the ducks would start coming back to my house every morning and evening to be fed. I always get to see the ducks grow up. Even though Daisy is either gone or not using that nest anymore, we still have plenty of ducks and geese all year round and babies in the spring.

Oh and QUACK! Quack-quack-quack-quack!

You will do fine. :)

LOVING the duck avatars people!!!

Thanks, if this applies to this flowery thingy too! :)

This is daisy,

http://smg.beta.phot...430589458593963

she used to come make her nest in the bushes in my front yard every year for about 3 years in a row. She'd come in early March, lay around a dozen eggs and by mid to late April they'd hatch. Then she'd take the babies across the street to the pond and not use the nest again until the next year. But between 1-2 weeks later Daisy and the ducks would start coming back to my house every morning and evening to be fed. I always get to see the ducks grow up. Even though Daisy is either gone or not using that nest anymore, we still have plenty of ducks and geese all year round and babies in the spring.

This is a lovely story, but I do not see that in the picture ... in fact, I see a drawing of a spaceship or something. Must be a wrong link.

Oh and QUACK! Quack-quack-quack-quack!

Quack back at you and welcome (back?) to TTTNE.

In other news, the new season of Lark Rise to Candleford starts today on the TV ... I hope I manage to get hold of the remote for a change.

thanks for letting me know, photobucket is acting strange, I think I fixed the link

http://smg.beta.phot...342261037282933

quack?

Looks like a mallard, it it?

I got a birdlake right next to where I live and there are lots of mallards there and I think they are so cute :wub:

Archived