TTTNE 379: "Speak 'quack' and enter - ducks welcome!"

King Tyrion I

Hello :)

Welcome back Jim! I don't think I've seen you around the past year at least, since I came to tttne, but little does it matter, you are most welcome! And :V QUACK!

Drawkabi welcome back you too! Sounds like you have a zoo in your backyard, it must be a great place to live in.

Koba, best of luck with the audition! I miss choir too, always sang in choir, or played music in one way or the other before. I miss my orchestra a lot too. I am going to buy a cello and pick it up again, but only play for me, not going into a huge orchestra again. I wouldn't have the time or the competence now.

Nighty Lord Tyrion! Until tomorrow, sleep well and take care :grouphug:

Hello :)

Welcome back Jim! I don't think I've seen you around the past year at least, since I came to tttne, but little does it matter, you are most welcome! And :V QUACK!

Drawkabi welcome back you too! Sounds like you have a zoo in your backyard, it must be a great place to live in.

Koba, best of luck with the audition! I miss choir too, always sang in choir, or played music in one way or the other before. I miss my orchestra a lot too. I am going to buy a cello and pick it up again, but only play for me, not going into a huge orchestra again. I wouldn't have the time or the competence now.

Nighty Lord Tyrion! Until tomorrow, sleep well and take care :grouphug:

Thanx Eyron I! I think it has been longer than a year, when I moved to New York (state) for some reason I stopped coming on the board. I have missed it and everyone here!

Thanx Eyron I! I think it has been longer than a year, when I moved to New York (state) for some reason I stopped coming on the board. I have missed it and everyone here!

Well life has a way of getting inbetween us and what is really important, like talking to likeminded strangers on the interwebz :lol: I did recognize your old name from before, it's easy to remember!

Are you having a harsh winter over there?

Well life has a way of getting inbetween us and what is really important, like talking to likeminded strangers on the interwebz :lol: I did recognize your old name from before, it's easy to remember!

Are you having a harsh winter over there?

Last week was really cold. Before that maybe around CHristmas time it seemed it would snow, when that would finally melt it would snow again, rinse and repeat. What has winter been like for you.

It's been ok, a good one so far. Cold but only some snow, and some warmer days melted it away. I live on the coast so we do get a fair share if icy rain and bonechilling winds, but that is standard. Summer on the coast makes up for it!

Fly-By

First congrats LT on a fine win and fun theme brother :cheers:, may the quack be with you!. Hopefully i can find some time to stop by more this thread, i actually have an avatar in mind already.

To everyone i have been real busy lately and i have not much time at all to come by. Because of this i am serious slacking on my PM replies :(, i love you guys i will get back to you, i promise.

So everyone be good have fun and QUACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey IC! :kiss: we do miss you.

I hope you are doing well.

Jim, moving to Hawaii sounds like a good plan. I never lived somewhere warm, but it sounds very nice to me. The grass is always greener somewhere else we say. I'm in Sweden on the West coast. Cold, wind and rain beats the spirit out of you sometimes here.

No audition should be sometimes this week :) they'll let me know. I applied today.

Good luck with the audition. What's your range?

So I am not new as my post count and join date says.

But you're definitely new in TTTNE.

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: Congrats on the marriage, I am way behind on the news.

(no, he really isn't new :) )

Good luck with the audition. What's your range?

JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: Congrats on the marriage, I am way behind on the news.

(no, he really isn't new :) )

Thanx Ang! :grouphug: March will be our one year anniversary, and sorry I just have not been around so I never gave word to the board as a whole.

Welcome back Jim! We only met in passing, if I remember correctly.

Flyby from me. Things are still nutso here. New hours. Hurt my back (herniated discs - old injury but recent flare-up) at Christmas and I'm having trouble getting around. Thrilled that hockey is back... Blah blah blah.

Congrats LT!

:grouphug: for JW (for work) and Crown (for your great aunt) and for anyone else in need!

Scratches for Wendy (from her dire-terrier cousin Katie)

And Bex that stew sounded awesome! :drool:

Miss you and love you all, spammies!

Hello All :grouphug:

LOVING the duck avatars people!!!

This is daisy,

http://smg.beta.phot...342261037282933

she used to come make her nest in the bushes in my front yard every year for about 3 years in a row. She'd come in early March, lay around a dozen eggs and by mid to late April they'd hatch. Then she'd take the babies across the street to the pond and not use the nest again until the next year. But between 1-2 weeks later Daisy and the ducks would start coming back to my house every morning and evening to be fed. I always get to see the ducks grow up. Even though Daisy is either gone or not using that nest anymore, we still have plenty of ducks and geese all year round and babies in the spring.

Oh and QUACK! Quack-quack-quack-quack!

Drawk, good to see you in TTTNE!

cool pictures

No audition should be sometimes this week :) they'll let me know. I applied today.

Of to bed,love you all,sweet dreams. :*

Spammy good wishes to you, you will do well, sing for both of us

*brings ice pack and hot blueberry mountain coffee for Maid and tosses big bone to Katie*

*Throws out grain for fly-by Crow*

Hi Jim!

*remains in time-out. Goes back to heresy threads*

Why are you in time-out?

I'm having a day off for Australia Day (actusl was 26th, but today is day off!

Archived