"Wow I never noticed that" v.2

Lady Green

finally there's living proof to the size of his member! har!

This proves the size of his member???

Is Tormund the father of the she-bears? Papa-bear is never mentioned by any of them, or by Mama-bear. Maege/Tormund ship! :commie:

I think this has actually joined my list of ships (which not really likeing to ship at all currently only contains Jon and Val)

Never noticed how much of a Sansa fan I would end up becoming.

Hah, same here!

I guess I could apply this to Theon Greyjoy, too. He's a total jackass but I ended up feeling really sorry for him--I didn't realize just how much of a character and a fleshed out personality he had in all the books previously. So.. I guess I never noticed that I had such feelings for Theon as a character until I reached DwD's certain chapters.

I also feel really stupid for not realizing that Renly was gay. This never even occurred to me at all. But I'm a bit slow on the uptake, more than I'd like to be, when it comes to this series.

Might've been mentioned, but...

Jaime kills King Aerys by stabbing him in the back.

Roose Bolton kills Robb Stark (King in the North) by stabbing him in the back.

Connection: "Jaime Lannister sends his regards".

Thought it was interesting.

Might've been mentioned, but...

Jaime kills King Aerys by stabbing him in the back.

Roose Bolton kills Robb Stark (King in the North) by stabbing him in the back.

Connection: "Jaime Lannister sends his regards".

Thought it was interesting.

Didn't Jaime slit Aerys throat? And Roose stab Robb in the chest (probably in the heart)?

Yes I agree I find someone getting decapitated not enough to go on to believe that person dead. And the scene where Joff showed Sansa that person's head on a pike was rather vague indeed.

:D ;)

In their defense, the be-heading does happen "off-screen" because Yoren turns Arya away from it. Remember now, do you, boy?

When Quaithe showed up in ADWD, I didn't realise/remember that she'd shown up before. I was pretty confused as to who she was and why Dany was just sort of going along with it like she knew her...

I didn't notice that Jaquen was the FM in Oldtown, or that the Gravedigger on the Quiet Isle is probably Sandor, until these forums pointed it out.

Missed the creaky door visual and its connection to Damphair probably being molested by Euron as a child.

Always pronounced Damphair as damfair, not realising that it is in fact damp-hair until it was mentioned by someone on this forum.

Ok still slow here, how do we know it's Jhaqen in Oldtown?

The "Alchemist's" appearance was very similar to the one Jaqen takes on when he changes his face, plus Pate dies but we Sam sees the same Pate later on leading us to assume the Alchemist is Jaqen or a FM who has taken Pate's face.

Missed the creaky door visual and its connection to Damphair probably being molested by Euron as a child.

Always pronounced Damphair as damfair, not realising that it is in fact damp-hair until it was mentioned by someone on this forum.

Caught the potential molestation.. Did not catch Damp Hair. Wow, always considered myself an astute reader of the nuances in the series.. Epic fail considering all of the drowned god/water worship nonsense that inundates the iron isles.

Archived