What character would you want to be?

First of My Name

I'm gonna go with Tommen. I thinks things are gonna turn out all right for him. Or maybe Egg.

Brilliant...just kick around eating lemon cakes and playing with baskets full of kittens all day! Just try not to look your mother directly in the eye.

So here's where all the Tyrell fans hang out! I'm one too, although I think in the long run they're going to pay for betting on the Lannister horse.

Anyhoo . . . I'd like to be Olenna Tyrell if I could keep my teeth and my HRT. Hellooooooooo, Left and Right! or

Sarella Sand, because I like books and archery (although I sucked at the latter), or

Shiera Seastar, because she had emeralds, sapphires and Bloodraven, or

Belegere Otherys, the Black Pearl, because I'd like to live in Braavos and I'd like to try being the hottest woman around.

Aurane Waters since I would have just stollen some bad ass war ships and would be the best pirate ever.

Wouldnt mind being Jon unless he comes back as a zombie.

If I were 10 years old and a girl Id wanna be Arya since she's a complete bad ass and one of the best characters in the book. Kinda weird to say that, lol.

1. Val - She seems pretty safe from danger and is also a badass with a brain.

2. Arianne - Adventures! Intrigue! Stealthiness! Really, I wouldn't have chosen her until this TWOW chapter was revealed. I'm liking the direction her story is headed.

3. Sarella - She's a sassy smartypants, surrounded by a bunch of academics and the biggest collection of books in Westeros *drool*

1. Val - She seems pretty safe from danger and is also a badass with a brain.

2. Arianne - Adventures! Intrigue! Stealthiness! Really, I wouldn't have chosen her until this TWOW chapter was revealed. I'm liking the direction her story is headed.

3. Sarella - She's a sassy smartypants, surrounded by a bunch of academics and the biggest collection of books in Westeros *drool*

:cheers: Good choice.

This is a tough one. For me it would be a choice of Hodor, Bloodraven, Selmy, Tyrion, or Bran. Not easy to decide. Hodor is strong, powerful, gentle, and just goes with the flow. And he gets to say "hodor!" Bloodraven has led a great life and is full of power and knowledge. Selmy made it to an older age and is one of the most decorated knights ever. Tyrion is a survivor and extremely smart and will be king. And has sex with hot prostitutes. Bran is a powerful warg and greenseer and will be all knowing and all powerful.

Basically, I don't know. Bronn is not a bad choice either. Neither is Maester Aemon.

Archived