The Champions of Love and Hate

Where Boars Glow

We should talk strategy, I'm defending his father.

Well this is new...

Haha! For real! Idk about all that. I mean, Rhaegar was trying to depose his father and stuff so I'm not sure we should be conspiring together .... I mean, I guess he was legitimately unbalanced? There. That's my defense of Aerys. I plead insanity.

Haha! For real! Idk about all that. I mean, Rhaegar was trying to depose his father and stuff so I'm not sure we should be conspiring together .... I mean, I guess he was legitimately unbalanced? There. That's my defense of Aerys. I plead insanity.

He was driven to it by the conspiring Lords whispering behind his back I tell you!!!!!.

Only if I get to be a Knight of her LF Queensguard :)

oh, I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but they weren't serious about my being the defender of LF. In fact, I'm sort of the indignation coordinator against LF, though I might be turning that position over to redviper9 since the LF arguments have been giving me ulcers.

But the others are probably right- I think I might be the most vocal Mance champion, though there's a few others too.

Since the position of the Sansa`s champion is occupied (brashcandy), can i be the squire to the champion?

There are lots of Squires to that position :)

Sansa Champions_ Brash, KittyKatKnits, Lyanna Stark, and more...... including me.

TZE champion of Theories and some damn good essays, I can add Brash and a few others in there.

Black Crow the Hersey threads.

E-Ro Stan's the Man.

oh, I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but they weren't serious about my being the defender of LF. In fact, I'm sort of the indignation coordinator against LF, though I might be turning that position over to redviper9 since the LF arguments have been giving me ulcers.

But the others are probably right- I think I might be the most vocal Mance champion, though there's a few others too.

It saddens me that i must carry on this burden alone in his name :)

There are lots of Squires to that position :)

Sansa Champions_ Brash, KittyKatKnits, Lyanna Stark, and more...... including me.

TZE champion of Theories and some damn good essays, I can add Brash and a few others in there.

Black Crow the Hersey threads.

E-Ro Stan's the Man.

I had forgotten Black Crow....it's hard to say who he is the champion of...since he is even more out there then me :)

It saddens me that i must carry on this burden alone in his name :)

Oh no, you're in good company, I assure you; it seems LF inexplicably has a great many diehard fans, some of whom make truly astounding arguments, hence, why I get those ulcers (if further clarification is needed, search for Lord Littlefinger Lash's old posts). Scip is a big LF defender, but he's quite level-headed about the matter.

Oh no, you're in good company, I assure you; it seems LF inexplicably has a great many diehard fans, some of whom make truly astounding arguments, hence, why I get those ulcers (if further clarification is needed, search for Lord Littlefinger Lash's old posts). Scip is a big LF defender, but he's quite level-headed about the matter.

Littlefinger is down my list a bit of characters i defend....but i must say I really like that pull yourself up by your bootstraps American dream aspect of his character. The self made man with no good blood.

I understand there is also the creep ass creeper aspect :)

Littlefinger is down my list a bit of characters i defend....but i must say I really like that pull yourself up by your bootstraps American dream aspect of his character. The self made man with no good blood.

*sigh*

Are you trolling me, or do you genuinely not know that this is probably the main aspect of LF defense I always argue against? I'd ordinarily write a spirited critique on why LF is not a self made man, but I really have sworn off LF discussions for a while.

Either way, I used to think you were cool.

*sigh*

Are you trolling me, or do you genuinely not know that this is probably the main aspect of LF defense I always argue against? I'd ordinarily write a spirited critique on why LF is not a self made man, but I really have sworn off LF discussions for a while.

Either way, I used to think you were cool.

No I really havent seen your LF debates :)

I will have to go back and look for some so that I can get the full treatment without making you repeat yourself :)

Also.....no one should ever think i am cool. I roll 20 sided dice like twice a week :)

Indeed...i didnt know there was a Mad King defender :)

Do you also defend Gregor Clegane?

And Ramsay and Joffrey and Walder Frey. Theres nothing wrong with that......right ^_^ ? Its not like defending Davos or Brienne, thats just inhuman :devil: .

I understand there is also the creep ass creeper aspect :)

Aha I can hear poor Bumps' blood vessels bursting.

I could have sworn Tagg held the title of Most-Mad-About-the-Mance.

Archived