The Champions of Love and Hate

Where Boars Glow

I hate disappointing people. :frown5:

Oh no, you aren't disappointing people. You my dear have just built, christened and launched the good ship SamPen! All hail the Sam and Penny ship!

To be honest I didn't think there were any ships left.

Oh no, you aren't disappointing people. You my dear have just built, christened and launched the good ship SamPen! All hail the Sam and Penny ship!

Brilliant! Nice to see something positive was spun from my hatefulness.

Would you sink the good ship GillySam? :(

It's totally Maege Mormont. Or a mormont lady. :cool4:

Don't do this to me-he says he kept fighting to take her clothes off because she kept resisting him. And the way he starts the story, he's talking about a lady he fancied...

Pah, the good ship GillySam is a skiffle raft for a pond. The destroyer that is SamPen can navigate the waters of Old Valyria!

Your measly ship, half concocted from vapours, stands no chance against the jolly SamGil.

Don't do this to me-he says he kept fighting to take her clothes off because she kept resisting him. And the way he starts the story, he's talking about a lady he fancied...

Your measly ship, half concocted from vapours, stands no chance against the jolly SamGil.

I've already turned against so many characters haha, I don't think I have enough energy to hate Tormund aswell

Words are wind and your ship is smoke-watch me blow them away like dead leaves caught in an autumn breeze.

Ah but it is Winter and there is no wind to blow the leaves....only the fire to keep each other warm.

Besides Penny will heal Sam's heart after Gilly leaves him....... for Randall Tarly.

To give the Wildlings something, at least they are better than the half baked creation that is the Mountain Clans of the Vale. Shagga was a shame.

I want them all to go away-the Dothraki and the wildlings, whether north or south of the wall. Cripes.

Archived