Are there any characters who just drive you crazy?

GarthKITN

Sansa and the Sansamentalists. They are senseless fundamentalists. Can't stand them and their little sub-culture of the great, learning the game, Queen of the North-to-be, and her lovah, Sandy. They will get into a hot tub and eat spiced meats. Great post with such insight. Yay. Mean girls dressed in princess outfits. :lol:

Who else wants to see daario get completely embarrassed and killed by victarion? and i dont even like victarion....

As much as I would like this, I think the "honour" to end this guy has to be Barristans. No one makes jokes about Ser Barristan!

Sansa and the Sansamentalists. They are senseless fundamentalists. Can't stand them and their little sub-culture of the great, learning the game, Queen of the North-to-be, and her lovah, Sandy. They will get into a hot tub and eat spiced meats. Great post with such insight. Yay. Mean girls dressed in princess outfits. :lol:

Wha? I'm not even a Sansa fundamentalist, yet I find this post ridiculous. And weird.

Who else wants to see daario get completely embarrassed and killed by victarion? and i dont even like victarion....

I need Daario to end Thick Vic, like yesterday.

What does it say?

Somebody said how can I hate Jon if he's the main hero...It's not that I hate him, but his chapters are just so boring...I think I only liked them when Ygritte was around.

He's too bland imo.

I agree except I don't find him boring. He's just not as interesting as the other characters.

Archived