Littlefinger's next move

Golden Lady

I personally think little finger wants Sansa for himself, He will probably marry her to harry but how long that will last, we'll see the reason being if Harry marries Sansa with out much leverage that will dimenish some of his power we all know how much little finger loves power. I think there is going to be maybe 3 scenarios to how this plays out.

1. Little finger poisons sweet robin marries Lady Waynwood, then marries Sansa to Harry and now mountain and vale all the way to Harren hall are all together in 1 package with little resistance.

2. Little finger poisons sweet robin, reveals Sansa and tries to take her for himself.

(when the lannisters lose power LF will be in trouble if he doesn't start solving problems w/ the lord declarents)

3. Sansa out manuvers him and gains her aunts seat.

just a quick overall view

Sansa wont outmaneuver littlefinger, this is the silly girl who betrayed her father to the king, lied for Joffrey and got her own dog killed because of it and constantly, even to this point believes because the queen speaks nice, she is nice and a proper queen. She couldent see the danger the Tyrells posed at all, even when the Grandmother came out and said they wanted her to marry Willas the cripple. Sansa isnt political at all, she is borderline useless in a political context, more of a liability than an aid, up against littlefinger who rose to control the vale from his birth on the fingers, keep in mind the vale is currently the only realm untouched by the war. No, littlefinger would out-think 5 Sansas. His downfall will be attributed to one of the Vale Lords.

He wants to use Sansa as a Queen in the North pawn, and his position as Lord Paramount of the Riverlands to make a play there. Basically he's tying up all the land belonging to people who either wronged him or stood above him in his life: Starks, Tullys and Arryns. The problem now seems to be that he doesn't know that Jon is Robb's heir, or that Bran and Rickon are alive. My thinking is, when he learns about the will and/or the surviving Starks, he tries to make a move to bump them off "for Sansa," and it's that move against her family that ultimately causes her to turn against him.

He wants to use Sansa as a Queen in the North pawn, and his position as Lord Paramount of the Riverlands to make a play there. Basically he's tying up all the land belonging to people who either wronged him or stood above him in his life: Starks, Tullys and Arryns. The problem now seems to be that he doesn't know that Jon is Robb's heir, or that Bran and Rickon are alive. My thinking is, when he learns about the will and/or the surviving Starks, he tries to make a move to bump them off "for Sansa," and it's that move against her family that ultimately causes her to turn against him.

could be, dont you think though that Sansa might become Aegon's queen, even for a brief while? (I do not think he will survive Dany)

Sansa wont outmaneuver littlefinger, this is the silly girl who betrayed her father to the king, lied for Joffrey and got her own dog killed because of it and constantly, even to this point believes because the queen speaks nice, she is nice and a proper queen. She couldent see the danger the Tyrells posed at all, even when the Grandmother came out and said they wanted her to marry Willas the cripple. Sansa isnt political at all, she is borderline useless in a political context, more of a liability than an aid, up against littlefinger who rose to control the vale from his birth on the fingers, keep in mind the vale is currently the only realm untouched by the war. No, littlefinger would out-think 5 Sansas. His downfall will be attributed to one of the Vale Lords.

The thing about Sansa, and this is crazy, is that she's learned from her mistakes. She's not the same girl she was then; she's actually become pretty cynical. Assuming that the Sansa we have now is the same one we started with ignores four books' worth of development and growth. She's not the same person she was at the start and it's a mistake to think she is.

could be, dont you think though that Sansa might become Aegon's queen, even for a brief while? (I do not think he will survive Dany)

Eh, maybe. I think Arianne has the lead on that, though.

The thing about Sansa, and this is crazy, is that she's learned from her mistakes. She's not the same girl she was then; she's actually become pretty cynical. Assuming that the Sansa we have now is the same one we started with ignores four books' worth of development and growth. She's not the same person she was at the start and it's a mistake to think she is.

Eh, maybe. I think Arianne has the lead on that, though.

It would seem to be a wasted marriage alliance since they are "supposedly" first cousins and Aegon should expect Dorne's allegiance no matter what.

It would seem to be a wasted marriage alliance since they are "supposedly" first cousins and Aegon should expect Dorne's allegiance no matter what.

Targs married siblings, I don't think first cousins are really a big deal to them. Tywin and Joanna were first cousins too, I'm pretty sure. I'm just explaining it how I'm interpreting it; don't shoot the messenger. I think Arianne's a likelier marriage prospect than Sansa and I stick by it. I can see Littlefinger perhaps attempting to get Aegon to marry Sansa, but I really do think the focus is going to be Vale-North-Riverlands for him, not so much the south. And Sansa is also, you know, still married to Tyrion.

Targs married siblings, I don't think first cousins are really a big deal to them. Tywin and Joanna were first cousins too, I'm pretty sure. I'm just explaining it how I'm interpreting it; don't shoot the messenger. I think Arianne's a likelier marriage prospect than Sansa and I stick by it. I can see Littlefinger perhaps attempting to get Aegon to marry Sansa, but I really do think the focus is going to be Vale-North-Riverlands for him, not so much the south. And Sansa is also, you know, still married to Tyrion.

Yeah, the cousin thing regarding marriage is not what i was aiming at, my poor writing. aegon though would expect Dorne without having to commit himself to marrying them too. Especially when Prince Doran finds out that Quentin was burned by Dany's dragons. Aegon will need to pull another faction in, the Tyrells with Margeary are one but I get the feeling she may lose her trial and then "off with her head" but even if not, she is like a "blackwidow". However, her family has 80 thousand troops and could be the Kingmakers once again.

Are you thinking that Sansa and Tyrion will end up together?

Thank you for saying this before me. I just started to type when I saw this reply. Couldn`t agree more. As for the first move, I believe it will be to kill young Arryn. And I think that will create strife between him and Sansa, not mentioning what would do the idea of him trying to hirt her brothers. She`s tame wolf, but still a wolf...

You have the point here. But I was also wondering would Arianne want to become a Queen. I mean wild as she is. The whole concept of the Queen suits Sansa much better than Arianne. So, if I would believe that Aegon is going to survive the war, I`d like to see him marrying Sansa. But, poor boy doesn`t stand a chance. And for those who think of Northern mariage, Jon/Sansa, I say :ack: . They were raised as brother and sister, that would be the same incest like Jaime and Cersei.

She`s tame wolf, but still a wolf...

Not tame. She's the quiet, contemplative wolf. Which is why she's so dangerous. She's the wolf no one will see coming.

You have the point here. But I was also wondering would Arianne want to become a Queen. I mean wild as she is.

I think she's liked the idea of being queen since her father told her about his plans with Viserys.

Not tame. She's the quiet, contemplative wolf. Which is why she's so dangerous. She's the wolf no one will see coming.

Well, wolves are extremly difficult animals to tame, I was heading that way...You never know when they`ll turn against you

I think she's liked the idea of being queen since her father told her about his plans with Viserys.

As I said, she`s Dornish as Dornish can be in sexual freedom. Can you imagine her becoming Queen and someone saying `I f*cked the Queen` :)

As I said, she`s Dornish as Dornish can be in sexual freedom. Can you imagine her becoming Queen and saomeone saying `I f*cked the Queen` :)

Or describing the dusky nipples of the queen! She's actually almost a decade older than Aegon, like eight years. I just picture their meeting as Robb & Jeyne 2.0, with Arianne playing the parts of both Jeyne & Sybel.

How would he himself be planning to get control of the Vale? With his current knowledge of the situation I think his long term plan is to reveal and marry Sansa to Harry. Then he kills Harry, and maybe some of the troublesome Vale lords as well, then the Vale goes to Sansa. Then he kills off all the remaining Tully's in the Riverlands so that Sansa has the best claim. He then marries Sansa and through this has claim to the Vale, Riverlands, and Winterfell. Then uses the combined army to conquer King's Landing and become King.

Archived