What God(s) would you worship?

King of Winters

Now before I get started, this isn't another topic about the one true god(s). No, I want to know if you lived in the world of ASOIAF what religion would you take. Or would you be an atheist, I don't really mind. I want to know how many people like a certain religion.

For me I'd choose the Old Gods, because I like The North, the First Men blood thing and the old ways seem cool.

Whichever Gods worked best for me at the time.

If I was around Mel and wanted to see into the future I'd be a follower of R'Hllor whereas if I was in the North and interested in seeing things in the past I'd be a follower of the Old Gods.

Yep, I'm that much of a prick :lol:

The gods of the Summer Islands, you worship them by having lots and lots of sex, that's a religion I could get on board with.

I forgot about them, fuck my original post - I'm going with this.

:bowdown:

No one for the Seven?! You bloodthirsty religious fanatics you! (Just kidding)

The Seven seem nice and reasonable and by and large dont go burning, drowning or Jojen paste-ing people, so I'll sign up there

I also quite like how the Rhoynar worship their river, but not sure Mother Rhoyne quite counts as a god/religion

Yeah, Mother Rhoyne was the Rhoynar's god.

Indeed she was and if you want to talk supernatural powers there are thousands of Valyrian and Volantene corpses at the bottom of the river after Prince Garin called on Mother Rhoyne to smite his enemies.

<p><p>

The god who gave me super powers, so probably R'hllor. Maybe the old gods, warging is pretty cool. The Seven and the Drowned God are useless gods who don't give supernatural abilities, so no way.

Doesn't the Drowned God give you the ability to drink seawater? Or can humans normally do that.Anyway I don't think these gods are real and that they're just normal magic man think as a higher being. The closest thing to a "god" is the Old Gods.

<p>Doesn't the Drowned God give you the ability to drink seawater? Or can humans normally do that.Anyway I don't think these gods are real and that they're just normal magic man think as a higher being. The closest thing to a "god" is the Old Gods.

Nah, I think it's just very small doses...

<p><p>Doesn't the Drowned God give you the ability to drink seawater? Or can humans normally do that.Anyway I don't think these gods are real and that they're just normal magic man think as a higher being. The closest thing to a "god" is the Old Gods.

2 cups a day normal people can drink apparently

Archived