Minor Characters Who Will Come Through

I'll also toss up Aurane Waters, whose turn to piracy will, I suspect, end up having some impact on travel in the Narrow Sea.

Not just that. But i suspect his shit disturbing goes to a deeper level when people realize that his ships have the queen's heraldry on them. :B

Of course, Darkstar. That dude solemnly swears he is up to no good. There's got to be some reason why Doran thinks this guy is the most dangerous man in Dorne. And i really doubt it has to do with martial prowess.

Sigorn of Thenn and his new bride Alys. The newly formed House Thenn. I think these guys will actually have a role in deciding who the wildlings will fight for in the end. ;)

I think Brynden the Blackfish will eventually play a huge role in the story. Whether that's taking control of the BwB and rallying them into a competent fighting force, finding Sansa in the Vale and saving her from Littlefinger, or just becoming a bane to House Frey, I think he's going to end up becoming a straight-up wrecking ball in the coming two books.

Of course, Darkstar. That dude solemnly swears he is up to no good. There's got to be some reason why Doran thinks this guy is the most dangerous man in Dorne. And i really doubt it has to do with martial prowess.

This part made me giggle.

I honestly think that the reason why Doran thinks he is so dangerous is because he is just so unpredictable.

My picks are for good or bad: Satan, Tormund, Edric Dayne, Robett Glover, Kindly Man, Jaqen/what's his face,

that's all I can think of right now.

This part made me giggle.

I honestly think that the reason why Doran thinks he is so dangerous is because he is just so unpredictable.

My picks are for good or bad: Satan, Tormund, Edric Dayne, Robett Glover, Kindly Man, Jaqen/what's his face,

that's all I can think of right now.

Jaqen H'qaqaqaqa?

I see what you did there, with the Marauder's Map reference! ;)

haha I was wondering why that sounded so cheesy, awesome, and familiar

but for my choices:

- Tom of Sevenstreams

- definitely Darkstar, as stated above

- Loras Tyrell, assuming he didn't get injured at Dragonstone

- Maege Mormont

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived