Coster-Waldau on Conan O’Brien

Westeros

Conan O’Brien had an interesting guest last night, when Nikolaj Coster-Waldau appeared to talk about Game of Thrones and related matters. This initial segment reveals some details about an upcoming scene in the series, so it’s something of a mild spoiler ...

... while this anecdote featuring a bathroom stall and George Clooney is just plain funny:

Visit the Site!

*Sighs* This man is too charming for words, even when he's talking about bodily functions or mud in unmentionable areas. Can't wait to see the scenes with Jaime this season.

Thanks for posting these!

Didn't note the mild spoiler, what was that all about?

That I didn't catch, unless it's that Jaime spends an inordinate amount of time in mud and grime. Perhaps it was from the clip they apparently showed before the interview began?

I can't take him seriously for the Kingslayer since i have seen him in a German sausage commercial years before :D

Nah, just kidding. I'm looking forward to see him in Oblivion. Has anybody seen his debut movie, "Night Watch"?

"Let"?? Kid + computer + YouTube = see relevant parts of GoT :D Last year NCW was interviewed by his own kids - http://www.bloggerfa...-daughters.html

LOL! Yeah, kids nowadays are very resourceful. Even NCW's kids saw that pushing scene plus the kissing scene (their favorite, surprisingly), and he was surprised: "You saw that?!"

Archived