SKYRIM : STORMCLOAKS OR IMPERIAL LEGIONS ?

gande51

Ulfric is a racist prick. Unfortunately, so are the the Thalmor, and Ulfric's reach is less. Plus, the other jarls seem to have a certain degree of independence, so perhaps Ulfric's nastier beliefs won't hold as much sway elsewhere.

What pisses me off about the Imperials is that they whine about having to appease the Thalmor because they're just too strong, yet the Redguard managed to defeat the Thalmor and remain free. So if the Redguard can do it, why can't Skyrim and the Empire as a whole? The Empire took the easy way out --gutless bastards! I figure the best thing to do is to side with the Stormcloaks, beat the Empire, unite the the remnants of the Empire with the Redguard, and genocide those pointy-eared bastards. Then, kill Ulfric.

Someone's gotta write the DLC, though....

I've played the game three times, once I joined the Stormcloaks, twice the Legion, but every time I take great pleasure in killing Thalmor. Even if I join the Legion, I still do the quest where you have to rescue that Gray-Mane from the Thalmor, and I slaughter the entire fort to do it. :devil:

Though I like the Nords, I dislike the Stormcloaks' racist attitude towards the Dunmer and others, and I also happen to like Jarl Balgruuf of Whiterun, so I would much prefer to join the Legion.

On the grander scheme of things, I think the Stormcloak rebellion ought to be put down, as the weakening of the Empire would only favor the Aldmeri Dominion. During the Great War, Emperor Titus Mede II was able to counter-attack with reinforcements from Skyrim. Without those reinforcements, the Empire might have fallen.

I too enjoy killing thalmor :evil: and hate the attitude the Nords throw off to the dunmer :angry:

Archived