Sansa is really Littlefinger's daughter

GhostLink

There could be two options:

A) She doesn't know, as Littlefinger drugged her or something similar (unlikely/impractical), and

B ) She's a big hypocrite, like Tywin (gave Tyrion shit for liking whores, yet had them himself).

A ) So you think LF could have gone to WF while Ned is missing and abduct the ruling Lady of North to drug her and bed her. In Winterfell, ehere there are probably at least a hundred guards sworn to protect her. Moreover...

B ) Catelyn does not mention LF visited her in her POV. In fact, IIRC, she explicitely says she hasn't seen him since he was banished from Riverrun (I think it was in chapter where she goes to KL)

I get the feeling that you don't understand the whole sex-->9 months-->baby thing that can't happen over a remote connection.

EDIT: this may move to the top of my dumbest theories, knocking off "Ned is alive."

Believe me, theories get way dumber than this :P. In fact, this is not even first theory that suggests some of Cat's children were fathered by someone other than Ned. I've seen Bran=Benjen's kid and Bran/Rickon=Littlefinger's kid theories before.

No, I absolutely do not believe Cat would ever have relations with Littlefinger. Duty above all else for her, she goes on and on about it.

And Sansa probably is a Warg, she hasn't had the opportunity to experiment since her first bonded animal was murdered before she had a chance to discover it.

She IS a wrag. She wrags a bird when she is in the Vale.

Constructing an unlikeness to Ned as indication of being not a Stark is just laughable

All Stark kids are different from Ned.

Well, if we are to be honest, Sansa is the closest to Ned of all his children

Okay, so many of you assume that Petyr is sexually attracted to Sansa because he's shown some interest in her from early on. But could it be that Sansa is actually his and Cat's daughter? When Ned rode out to war after Robb was conceived, could Littlefinger have paid her a visit?

I know it doesn't meet with the timeline, but maybe we don't know everything.

Catelyn mentions a letter Petyr sent her after his exile, which she didn't read (I don't know how that's relevant, but it doesn't have to be completely pointless). Littlefinger could have drugged her or something similar, which is why Catelyn does not suspect it in any way.

Wow. She got one letter from Littlefinger, which suggests that he had traveled far North, drugged her, raped her and impregnated, she somehow missed the fact that she got pregnant while her husband was away, and the unread letter was Littlefinger's admission of guilt? Dude, you know it's complete BS.

Okay, so many of you assume that Petyr is sexually attracted to Sansa because he's shown some interest in her from early on. But could it be that Sansa is actually his and Cat's daughter? When Ned rode out to war after Robb was conceived, could Littlefinger have paid her a visit?

I know it doesn't meet with the timeline, but maybe we don't know everything.

Catelyn mentions a letter Petyr sent her after his exile, which she didn't read (I don't know how that's relevant, but it doesn't have to be completely pointless). Littlefinger could have drugged her or something similar, which is why Catelyn does not suspect it in any way.

Petyr Baelish is "Baelish" for a reason. Think about it. He is Baelish, and we know that Bael the Bard snuck into Winterfell under the pretence of someone else.

So what if Littlefinger did that, drugged Catelyn, and had her, and snuck out (the letter he wrote might have had a mention of it).

Now let's look at Sansa.

She, as far as we know, is not a warg like all the other Stark kids.

She looks like a Tully the most out of all the Stark kids, nothing like Ned.

When she and Arya arrive in King's Landing, she adapts the Southron looks and culture much to Arya's distaste.

She prays to the Seven, while all of the other Stark kids hold to the old gods.

She mildly adapts to the court's hostile environment after Ned Stark's decapitation, and ends up surviving through it all (had it been Arya that was captured and betrothed to Joffrey, I don't think she would have survived).

All of this, not to mention that she actually pretends to be Alayne, Petyr's natural daughter. This could be a double bluff by GRRM, make it explicit that she's Littlefinger's daughter, even if in pretense, so nobody would actually think that, and then it would turn out that she is, in fact, his natural daughter.

What do you think?

George please release TWOW as soon as possible so these asinine theories can stop.

./facepalm

Sansa is a bastard child of Littlefinger and whatever random Targaryen sounds cool ... it is known.

./sarcasm off

Her warg abilities are uncertain, Lady was killed.

She looks like a Tully, as do the other Stark children, Arya and Jon are the ones that take after Ned with apperance.

She survives the court because she's terrified (with good reason) and smart enough to hide it and be careful of her words.

Sansa and Arya differ on pretty much everything.

Her pretending to be LF's bastard daughter is an effort to keep her head attached to her body, as well as LF's to his.

Why can't a character just be who they are?

When I was reading aGoT for the first time, I searched the wiki for a list of the various bastard names and accidentally saw "Alayne Stone, the bastard daughter of Petyr Baelish, actually Sansa Stark," and I assumed that this theory was actually a thing. It made my readings of all Sansa chapters prior to the end of aSoS interesting, and incorrect, to say the least.

• 7 months later...

The sigil of House Baelish is the Titan of Braavos, but Petyr has a personal symbol, the mockingbird. I don't think that this makes Sansa his daughter though for the reasons that have been explained rather thoroughly in other posts in this thread. The timeline doesn't work, the physical description evidence could be used to 'prove' that Robb, Bran, and Rickon are also Baelish's children, Petyr probably wouldn't try to nail his own daughter (well, maybe. I'm hesitant to rule anything out here)...

Archived