Sansa is really Littlefinger's daughter

GhostLink

She doesn't exhibit warging powers, but she did get a direwolf, which very strongly points to her belonging with the others

though all the children have it to one extent or another.”

George R.R. Martin

so yeah if she is a warg, to one extent or another, then she got it through Eddards line and not Catelyns, for obvious Jon reasons. so she has to be Eddards

Of course! I can just picture LF climbing WF walls, swiming the moat, sneaking pass the guards, drugging Cat, getting her pregnant and oblivious during 9 months, and sneaking out, without Ned, Lwin and the guards noticing, while managing the customs offices at Gulltown. That LF, watta character!

Of course! I can just picture LF climbing WF walls, swiming the moat, sneaking pass the guards, drugging Cat, getting her pregnant and oblivious during 9 months, and sneaking out, without Ned, Lwin and the guards noticing, while managing the customs offices at Gulltown. That LF, watta character!

He snuck Sansa out of King's Landing. Is it really so impossible?

He snuck Sansa out of King's Landing. Is it really so impossible?

Er, sneaking Sansa out of KL was... considerably less difficult than what we're discussing here. To do what he did, he would need a time machine or at least one human clone, as well as some kind of device that would allow a woman to gestate a baby for nine months without anyone even n... oh, what the hell, sure that's exactly what happened.

NO, and once again, the big NOOOOOOO.

Why?

1. Sansa is the warg like everyone else of her generation of Starks. GRRM had clearly stated so

2. Robb, Rickon and Bran also don`t have traditional Stark traits. That doesn`t mean they are not Ned`s kids.

3. Sansa prays to both Old and New Gods. We have seen her visiting Godswood more than we have seen her visiting septa

4. Although she accepts the mask of Alayne, she in her mind, clearly draws line who she is and who her parents are.

5. During ASOIAF, we have seen how much Sansa is like Ned.

6. Sansa was concieved in Winterfell, prior to Greyjoy`s rebellion.

With all of these overwhelming evidence, there`s no way she can be Baelish`s daughter

^ Thank god. I was about to lose my damn mind

I don't think Cat had met Littlefinger again after his duel his Brandon
Ned had never met him, so LF never went to Winterfell and it seems impossible that they had an intimate tete-a-tete in Hoster Tully's castle
Furthermore, what kind of a perversion LF has that he wants his own daughter to sit in his laps and kiss him on the lips!!

I don't think Cat had met Littlefinger again after his duel his Brandon

Ned had never met him, so LF never went to Winterfell and it seems impossible that they had an intimate tete-a-tete in Hoster Tully's castle

Furthermore, what kind of a perversion LF has that he wants his own daughter to sit in his laps and kiss him on the lips!!

It's ASoIaF: there's incest all over the place.

1. Craster
  2. Vic gets aroused by Asha
  3. Arianne had a crush on Oberyn
  4. Tyrion has an unhealthy fascination with Cersei and I could argue vice versa as well, although the evidence on that count is meagre.
  5. Jaime/Cersei
  6. The Targs
  7. Euron molesting Aeron
  8. Aerion Brightflame molesting Egg
  9. Shae and her father

I think it's possible that LF has persuaded himself, in some weird way, that Sansa is his daughter. He certainly thinks that Catelyn came into his bed and made love to him.

As you say, Westeros is full of characters who either practise incest, or would like to practise incest. Additional examples are Dany, a product of incest, whose brother liked to grope her, and tried to rape her on the night before her wedding; and Asha's behaviour with Theon when they meet up on Pyke.

I liked the Baelish catch, but people is right: it doesn't make any sense that Sansa is Littlefinger's daughter. Maybe he is like Bael not because he had a daughter with Catelyn, but because he will have a child with Sansa. That could be foreshadowing -- maybe Rickon will not survive in order to become the lord of Winterfell, but Sansa will have a male heir who will.

This theory is crackpot. No way in hell is Sansa LF daughter. We know that she can warg, she also still dreams of Lady so some part of her soul is still connected with the direwolf. If Sansa had no Stark in her then she wouldn't have a wolf. She is a Stark but from the beginning always took after her mother more. Later as the books progress she starts to show more of the Stark in her.

I think it's possible that LF has persuaded himself, in some weird way, that Sansa is his daughter. He certainly thinks that Catelyn came into his bed and made love to him.

I don't think he's that deluded, not even close. He told Sansa that she could've been his daughter if things have been different and he had married Catelyn.

I am not even sure about whether he believes he's had sex with Catelyn, he says so, but he may well be lying.

Archived