The Roose Bolton thread (book spoilers)

Jamie Lannister

For all you Roose lovers, enjoy

teasing a romance between our mesmerizing Lord of the Dreadfort and the King in the North.

:bowdown:

Now all we need is a Theon - Ramsay video :cool4:

"Robboose Forever" :lol:

Maybe it's simply because I knew who he was and what was still to come, but Roose left an immediate impression back in season 2 and Michael McElhatton looks almost exactly as I imagined him. Even if he doesn't whisper, per say, his low, precise delivery captures the character's spirit perfectly.

:bowdown:

Now all we need is a Theon - Ramsay video :cool4:

Let's not. The way some feel the need to continuously post about how totally wrong but sexy that storyline is, you guys even after a mod deleted posts and asked that it stop has more than stripped the humor out of it for me. :(

I made some pictures of Roose Bolton from the show with pink lovehearts and wings around him xx

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4131f2cbe5f73a3650665b65a3792086/tumblr_mm1jlkzo8O1qehyxro1_500.png

i drew one really good wing but it took too log and i gave up so i just copied the other wing or half of it and flipped it and it looks really bad but i don’t want you to confuse this lack of artistic ability for lack of love for roose bolton ok

http://25.media.tumblr.com/94fbb4f1b899155affb5da38bccbe033/tumblr_mm1i6r77C81qehyxro1_500.png

roose mi waifu

Either Roose has a very deadpan sense of humor or he's literally an R-rated skeletor, because he makes his own little cracks pretty often and I'm pretty sure they're meant to be cracks. That scene felt pretty accurate to me.

:lmao:

:lol: kawaiii ramsay-san uguuu~~

Every day the internet surprises me a little bit more, haha.

ahahahaha, holy moly, this and the fucking unicorn one are killing me

This art is all actually fantastic. I just don't get people's malfunction. :dunno:

(there's a big difference between something legitimately hilarious and being skeevy even after being asked to stop :P)

` Really? I hate to rain on the parade, but the scene was hardly worthy of all the superlatives. For a second there I thought the thread was about Jaime. I understand being a fan of Roose, but c'mon! There'll be more to celebrate in the future for all you Roose fans. This was a bit premature, in my opinion.

Archived