Whats the chances that Dany is the bad guy and Jaime is the good?

jakelucas

. He also threatend to deliver Ser Edmure's new-born baby by trebuchet, and hanged broken men without a qualm.

This is considered by many to be nothing than a joke, I took it as a joke before even visiting the forums...

he's a witty guy, and he says alot of sarcastic stuff.

he may even be poking fun at himself for what he did to bran, ( sarcastically claiming he's capable of catapoulting a baby) something he later mentions he obviously feels terrible about doing to cersei. ( in Kl as captain of the KG)

i can tottaly agree with that , is very hard to compare some characters especially the more complicated once like tyrion or dany

i just dont like her for not being able to listen whene smarter people are talking .

she often does stupid decion but all the characters do

Dany would be more sympathetic, IMHO, if she were just another brutally pragmatic warlord. What can grate is the difference between her self-proclaimed ideals, and her actual behaviour.

This is considered by many to be nothing than a joke, I took it as a joke before even visiting the forums...

he's a witty guy, and he says alot of sarcastic stuff.

I think that it's more the case that he likes to make his threats in a jocular way. Didn't he comment internally that one shouldn't make threats unless one is prepared to carry them out?

Also, Jaime's actions haven't been that far fetched so far. Albeit he killed Ned's posse, but if she had her way, Catelyn would have had Tyrion killed when he was innocent. Which is worse? And I don't believe that Jaime would have carried out the trebuchet threat, but we'll never know.

On the other hand Dany is responsible for a vast number of deaths, which could have been avoided if not for her massive ego.

Also, Jaime's actions haven't been that far fetched so far. Albeit he killed Ned's posse, but if she had her way, Catelyn would have had Tyrion killed when he was innocent. Which is worse? And I don't believe that Jaime would have carried out the trebuchet threat, but we'll never know.

On the other hand Dany is responsible for a vast number of deaths, which could have been avoided if not for her massive ego.

That fight scene with jamie is only in the show, thats why it isnt getting mentioned as one of Jamie's "evils"

So technically you can just omit it from your list altogether since it was saying his deeds havent been "that" awful.

I think that it's more the case that he likes to make his threats in a jocular way. Didn't he comment internally that one shouldn't make threats unless one is prepared to carry them out?

I just didnt take it too seriously, i cant see him ( although there are characters i could see doing it) catapaulting an infant, even if he is the kingslayer that pushed a 10 year old out a window.

out of curiousity, what other threats has he made that would relate to that internal quote you had about idle threats?

One of them pushed a kid out of a window, and the other one was a kid, in exile with a legit claim to the throne hunted by killers.

Whats the chances that Jaime turns out to be a misunderstood anti hero, who finds redemption and Dany turns out to be an ego maniacal, Nero in waiting, who causes nothing but chaos in her attempts to destroy the old order and eventually starts sacrificing kids to the gods, and sending in unsullied with wildfire vests on to blow up civilian areas, or drops them from dragons like drone strikes?

There are good guys and bad guys in this series? I think you're reading The Lord of The Rings and getting confused.

no. a man Targ (or with Targ blood) before any Targ woman. Salic law. So Male Baratheon, Male Martell, FAegon and Jon before Dany in any case.

I've said it many times before: this is often repeated as fact, but it isn't. There is no suggestion that distant male relations belonging to completely different Houses come before direct female heirs. No such law exists, no such precedent exists. All we know is that sons come before daughters. Beyond that, it's officially murky.

they didnt build westeros ....they conquered it and no they didnt build iron throne they used dragons to forge it and they didnt build the red keep they used slaves/forced labor workers to do it - then killed em ...

anything else u wanna add to great achivments of the Trag family ?

They built the Seven Kingdoms and the Iron Throne the same way the Egyptians built the pyramids. This is inarguable.

Archived