The three heads of the dragon?

AchillesReborn

I don't think so.

It could be First Men, Andals and Valyrian... But then there's Dorne. Also dragons are pretty much related to Targs/Valyrian.

In my opinion the theory that makes more sense about the 3 heads are Jon, Dany, Tyrion. A lot of parallels between them, arguably the 3 major characters and it's possible Tyrion is Aerys'. I don't like it, but it makes a lot of sense.

If I were to say the three heads were just Targs, I would make it Bloodraven, Jon, and Danny. But I think the Three headed dragon is metaphorical, so it could be used as the Song of Fire element to the story. While the Song of Ice is the others (Langauge sounds like cracking ice). Going by this the true meaning of the title would be, Targ, Stark, and Baratheon vs. The Others.

I'm starting to see a trend of this story being that a Dictatorship is turning into a Democracy.

The Targaryan's tried to dictate their rule over the world, but they had help from Stark, and Baratheon. Now the story is setting up for all 3 houses to rule together. The end will be bittersweet because instead of 1 person on the iron chair, their may be more of a round table of iron chairs.

Dany is obviously one of them.

However, the other two are open for debate-

Jon- Most likely as R+L=J

Aegon- He may actually be who he says he is.

Tyrion- There are allot of similarities between him Jon and Dany. Also, 'even a small man can cast a large shadow' is significant. Perhaps, he is actually a Targ?

Other people have suggested Bran as he will 'be able to fly' perhaps meaning warging into a dragon and of course there is also Bloodraven to consider.

Its nobody. It doesn't exist. Rhaegar made most of it up. If it is a thing, it simply references the Targ sigil, so it's just a collective reference to the Targaryens.

anyway, since when are the three ruling families of Westeros Targaryen, Baratheon & Stark? The Targs were disposed, and while the Starks did become Kings, so did the Greyjoys. And you could include the Lannisters & Tyrells as well, given that Cersei & Margaery are both Queens.

Archived