Mad King Aerys Theory

Baratheon Heir

So i was discusing with a friend about the Mad King, but i came across something people haven't noticed. It is quite possibly that the Mad King was actually Barack Obama! This is shocking, I know. He called for Osama Bin Ladin's head aka Ned Stark, because of his father. My game of thronians, now is the time to take sides! Ron Paul is going to start a rebellion for the love of his wife (America) and usurp the throne from the Mad King, It is known.

Just to get your history right, George. W. Bush called for Osama Bin Ladins head long before Obama was in office. At least Obama did something about it other than putting our country into debt and sitting on his ass wondering where he is than actually actively searching for him

Just to get your history right, George. W. Bush called for Osama Bin Ladins head long before Obama was in office. At least Obama did something about it other than putting our country into debt and sitting on his ass wondering where he is than actually actively searching for him

Because bashing the worst troll ever with other people instead of feeding him is just way too mainstream.

Because bashing the worst troll ever with other people instead of feeding him is just way too mainstream.

#MakesNoSansa :lol:

…yeah uhm I like your intention, but I think it is somehow lost on our fellow forum user.

Archived