Super Duper SoCal BWB

Guest Pah Muadd'H

So. Here's the short version of what just happened:

My dad and cousin showed up yesterday and my bitch of a sister in law doesn't have room for them at her dinner table tomorrow night. My heart is broken. :P

So I think I should have a Christmas Eve party here. Anyone uncommited and willing to schlep to Pasadena?

Oops, sorry, after all that with the being in Pasadena, I'm in San Francisco for the holidays. Some other time!

I'm too busy burning Nativity scenes. Sorry!

:rofl:

My next trip to LA is over MLK weekend--Jan 13-16. If anyone wants to get together then...

Rob and I were thinking of perhaps visiting the Creationist museum. Anyone been there? Is it as funny as the WAR ON CHRISTMAS ?

snow "::leaves bomb threat on neighbors' nativity-adorned door:: " leo

D has a while before he gets back. He's still overseas, and then has some time in Texas (I think) before he arrives in Fullerton, CA.

As to what we should do...I have no idea. Im lost with no Telisiane around to crack the whip on us.

YW

Well, I will be in LA this weekend!

Rob and I would love to play the GoT boardgame again. I promise not to betray Aghravaine again if we do...(unless I have a lot to drink :P )

Also, anyone is welcome to join us in a jaunt to the Creationist museum on Saturday. Should be an enlightening cultural experience.

snow "and by enlightening, I mean evoking simultaneous hilarity and sadness for our species" leo

Archived