Super Duper SoCal BWB

Guest Pah Muadd'H

Ooh. I've never been to a Ren faire, but I'm interested in going if I'm free whatever weekend gets decided on. Especially since it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to go to LACon since I have to move to the middle of nowhere for a time. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont think anyone is alive.

Erik never returns phone calls, so obviously he must be dead.

I lost Lev's phone number, so he's probably been deported to Mexico with the rest of the illegals.

Tav is probably in rehab somewhere.

Kim is off doing mommy stuff.

Steve and Kate are living it up with celebrities and all that.

Jesus fell out of a window at UCLA and died.

Dont know about the rest.

YW

Jesus fell out of a window at UCLA and died.

That actually happened right next to my room. The guy fell from the rails outside my door.

I'm still alive, though (and no longer a teenager, as of yesterday!!)

Hey guys . . . I just joined BwB last night (although I don't think i'm officially a member yet) anyhow i'm from the San Bernardino area. Just thought i would drop by and say hello to all the other socal members :)

I'm one of the ones YW doesn't know about. Or I don't count anymore since I left the state.

snow"only feels alive when in LA" leo

When you move away, we revoke your membership and talk bad about you since you're not around. Wait, we did that anyhow when you were around. :P

YW

I was only drowned for a time. I am back.

BH

Yeah, so how bout that return call? We still dont have a working desktop.

YW

Wait, who got married?

I'm still here... just the gf moved in and I haven't been able to go out since. : (

Oh well... I still haven't goten a place for worldcon, or bothered to register... I suck.

I've donated it under your name to the local library so that migrant Mexican kids could learn to read and appreciate that wry British sense of humour.

No need to thank me for saving your immortal soul though.

p.s. feel free to claim it as a tax deductible

Hi, everyone. I'm trying to set up a discussion for this series in the LA area (specifically, Westwood), and someone suggested I post here. I know there's LACon in August, but I was hoping to have something before school is out for the summer so that more UCLA students would be able to come. Anyway, I'm aiming for a Wednesday night, but that could change, depending on what's good for people. Also, I'm looking for someone to help lead the discussion. Anyone interested? Thanks!

I'm off to Indonesia on Tuesday, but I'll be back in late May. My pool will be nice and warm then, so if anybody prefers Saturday day to Wednesday night, we could have discussion after Young "Wetback" Wolf does the honors to the Drowned God on all the n00bs.

I'm off to Indonesia on Tuesday, but I'll be back in late May. My pool will be nice and warm then, so if anybody prefers Saturday day to Wednesday night, we could have discussion after Young "Wetback" Wolf does the honors to the Drowned God on all the n00bs.

Will you be back by the 21st? Cause that is my next visit. I'll be there for a week getting my thyroid removed (Did you know that Utah has the highest percentage of thyroid cancers in the nation? Goddamn nuclear fallout.) Depending on how the surgery goes, I might be able to do something non-strenuous on the 28th. I'll be sure and ask the surgeon how long before I can drink :)

snow "cancer sucks" leo

Archived