The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

Theon raped Asha when they were children.

Ramsay is Roose and Catelyn's bastard, the story of the peasant woman is a cover up. Roose actually drugged and raped Cat and she doesn't remember anything.

Osha will have sex with Hodor.

• 4 weeks later...

Apple Martini once made me look like an absolute buffoon for a good 2 hours straight after I argued the Hooded Man is Jaime Lannister on orders by Stoneheart to retrieve Stark belongings from the crypts. Lol.

Again, Any theory I read that has the HM being anything other than the re-awakening/self-awareness of Theon Greyjoy makes me think "ARE WE EVEN READING THE SAME THING?!" The chapter title progression, the inner monologue change throughout his stay at WF and not to mention the chapter read where Theon is being questioned by Stannis and no mention of an inside man.

To be honest, this is one of the more interesting theories I've heard. And it would be poetic if the man Mel believed to be the champion of R'hllor ended up becoming the ultimate servant of darkness.

Would be bittersweet if she's actually turning him into the Great Other by stealing bits of his soul, whilst thinking he is AAR.

The amazing Jon Snow is the amazing solution to every problem in the books, and every other character we have followed is completely tangential to his amazing storyline because he's the amazing song of ice and fire as he's the son of the perfectly amazing Rhaegar and Lyanna.

Did I mention he was amazing?

(before this turns into a flame war, I'm not complaining about R+L=J, but rather its perceived importance among the general fanbase)

I find it annoying anytime this basis is applied to any character. They're all highly flawed people, hence why they're interesting!

Almost everything but R+L=J really since there is lots of proof for it.

If I am to believe this forum, every single line is foreshadowing, every sentence has a double meaning, and everything is a big conspiracy! Absolutely drives me mad.

Also everything involving Darkstar because people make his name purple for no reason and it pisses me off. We all have out weak points....

Archived