The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

Eh? Never heard that theory before. She looks absolutely nothing like one, doesn't follow the Old Gods. Is that real theory, or are you joking?

She doesn't? In the last Bran GoT chapter either Bran or Osha says that CotF are dark and small, never getting taller than children no matter how old they are. Also in one of the Bran ADwD chapers, the second to last I believe, he says that Leaf has golden eyes. I'm not sure if Missandei is dark but her eyes were described as being gold and she's the size of a small child! I can't really answer the Old Gods part though, and I'm also not sure why she'd be spying on Dany. I am definitely no ASoIaF expert though haha, I could be way off base.

She doesn't? In the last Bran GoT chapter either Bran or Osha says that CotF are dark and small, never getting taller than children no matter how old they are. Also in one of the Bran ADwD chapers, the second to last I believe, he says that Leaf has golden eyes. I'm not sure if Missandei is dark but her eyes were described as being gold and she's the size of a small child!

She's small, but that's because she is a child. She isn't described as being very small, like Leaf is.

Jon and Sansa will get married or something. Ew.

Rheagar was a polygamist who married Lyanna because prophesy and crap, but he was still a good guy because Elia knew about it and said sure, why not, more the merrier. Ew.

OMG This !!!

Daenerys is actually not a Targaryen

Really? :shocked: So many secret Targs and one questionable Targ, the only one known Targ alive is not a real Targ?

Tyrion is secret targaryen annoys me the most.

It annoys me the worst, tbh. Arrgh!

Hodor is a a Targaryen

Tyrion is a Targaryen

Jaime is a Targaryen

Cersei is a Targaryen

Everyone is a Targaryen

Enough Targaryens.

R+L=J. It's true, what I dislike is the "Jon is the rightful king" bullshit. R+L=J just mean Jon is a Bastard of different parentage than he believe.

Archived