The absolute worst theory you have heard?

Spilly

My least favorite is that Tyrion is Aerys' child.

The twins, however, that I'm buying.

I hate the idea of Tyrion being a Targ - but the idea of the twins being Targs is somewhat more tolerable for whatever reason.

The extreme feminism I have witnessed by some fans is disturbing. I don't know how many times I have read, or heard from people, that Dany Targ opponents just do not like powerful women and thus need to belittle her because of their own insecurities.

It disturbs me how some people don't seem to understand what feminism is.

My least favorite is that Tyrion is Aerys' child.

The twins, however, that I'm buying.

I hate the idea of Tyrion being a Targ - but the idea of the twins being Targs is somewhat more tolerable for whatever reason.

I knew that people hated A+J=T but I never knew just how much. Least favorite theory, really? Did you not hear the R+L=S theory?

I don't necessarily want him to be alive, but "syrio's" final scene was left wide open for interpretation.

I spoke to this in another thread - sometimes things are done in stories for dramatic effect, not to create controversy or ambiguity. In this case the scene had a more powerful dramatic effect when Arya runs away and hears screams, rather than actually showing the fight and Syrio dying.

It disturbs me how some people don't seem to understand what feminism is.

Agreed. And the world is badly in need of it! We're well away from gender equality.

But back to the topic: Tyrion is a fake Targaryen would be annoying and stupid and annoying (again). It also undoes so many wonderfully written family issues that he has had, such as Joffrey demanding that he joust at the wedding, the scenes with Tywin discussing his place as heir, the constant pride in being a Lannister but also being ashamed, his marriage to Sansa and trying to make amends when he can only to realise nothing changes his birth - it goes on!

My first thread I posted littlefinger and cat are Robb's parents, it was a very shitty attempt to be funny and I am deeply sorry about it, other then that, anything that says Victarion is one of the three heads of the dragon ( these monsters are out there people!) and anything involving a Jon/Mel hookup I would be physicaly ill if this happened

My first thread I posted littlefinger and cat are Robb's parents, it was a very shitty attempt to be funny and I am deeply sorry about it, other then that, anything that says Victarion is one of the three heads of the dragon ( these monsters are out there people!) and anything involving a Jon/Mel hookup I would be physicaly ill if this happened

I have heard Brandon was Robb's dad before, and that was no attempt to be funny, just sad.

And the only way I could see Mel and Jon "hooking up" would be if he had a sword and she were on a block in front of a weirwood, and no that's not a euphemism.

Every theory that suggests pre series characters are still running around with different identities in the time of the series, more specifically the theories that Rhaegar is still alive and is Mance Rayder or even Darkstar.

That stirs a memory of a similar theory that Ashara Dayne is still alive, and is now Quaithe. Which when I first read it seemed close to the absolute worst theory I'd seen.

But if the rules of this thread allowed us to make up completely ridiculous theories, I think I'd probably go with:

Robert Arryn is really Azor Ahai

(not really a spoiler, I just wanted to use the 'mystery reveal' feature) :P

even if this were the logical assumption to draw, further application of logic indicates that this "Great One" is not LF.

Everyone knows the Great One is the Rock. Hello, the millions and I mean millions of fans know it. And that fruit cake from Essos Robar,H'hllor, Retard, or what ever the hell his name is. Thinks for one damn second that he is going to march his sweat cupcakes up to the wall and go one one with the great one, and have it end any other way than him getting his roody poo kiss by fire candy ass kicked all the back to Essos where that shadow baby making freak show can take her blood sucking leaches turn them sum of a bitches side ways and stick ummm straight up Mr. Light brites candy ass.

• ___________ is a secret Targ. Lots of houses have Targ blood. Check the dragon's reaction to BBP, Aerys's isn't his daddy.
  • ___________ is 100% good and can do no wrong or ____________ is 100% evil and can do nothing good
  • there is a one-true-god for westeros
  • Ned, Syrio, whoever is still alive and is ___________
  • AA is my toe jam.

That stirs a memory of a similar theory that Ashara Dayne is still alive, and is now Quaithe. Which when I first read it seemed close to the absolute worst theory I'd seen.

But if the rules of this thread allowed us to make up completely ridiculous theories, I think I'd probably go with:

Robert Arryn is really Azor Ahai

(not really a spoiler, I just wanted to use the 'mystery reveal' feature) :P

If he becomes AA because of your post, I will haunt you forever.

The theory that Jaime and Cersei had different fathers. Apperently thats possible with twins. The theory was something like Aerys is the father of Cersei since shes mad but Tywin is the father of Jaime(Or was it reverse to make Jaime a kinslayer? I dont remember). Some crackpot stuff indeed.

Archived