Do You Think Dany Will Forgive the Starks

Forgive them for what? They haven't done anything to her. The ony Stark she has ever bad mouthed has been Ned, and he's dead. What would she possibly forgive them for?

Forgive them for what? She hasn't done anything to them. The ony Stark she has ever bad mouthed has been Ned, and he's dead. What would she possibly need forgiveness for?

Basically this. I don`t understand why should children ask forgiveness of her.

Also, if she hadn`t found out the truth by now, I doubt that will change in the next two books.

I think that few people, in-universe, judge guilt or innocence on an individual basis. Duties to others, and obligations to take revenge for wrongs, descend through the generations. Wyman and Wylla Manderly consider themselves to be bound to the Starks, because the Starks' ancestors gave a home to their ancestors. Doran, Arianne, and the Sand Snakes consider that Elia and her children won't be avenged until the Lannisters have been completely obliterated as a family. I think that Dany will consider that her obligation to take revenge for what happened to her family descends to the Stark children.

Yes. All the main people involved in her families downfall are dead, Robert, Ned, Jon Arryn, Tywin, Gregor. The only people she will probably want revenge on is Jaime and Stannis. I don't think she will harm the Stark kids, children are one of her soft spots.

There should not be anything to forgive. However, is she doesnt and still seeks revenge; I will be very happy to see her try. Her seeking vengence agaisnt the Starks, will just prove the theory; that she is the antagonist. Thus allowing Jon or Arya, to chop her pretty head off.

I think that few people, in-universe, judge guilt or innocence on an individual basis. Duties to others, and obligations to take revenge for wrongs, descend through the generations. Wyman and Wylla Manderly consider themselves to be bound to the Starks, because the Starks' ancestors gave a home to their ancestors. Doran, Arianne, and the Sand Snakes consider that Elia and her children won't be avenged until the Lannisters have been completely obliterated as a family. I think that Dany will consider that her obligation to take revenge for what happened to her family descends to the Stark children.

I think Dany is one of these people. Her time with the Dothraki has an affect on her (the Dothraki follow only the strong), and Dany certainly has a soft spot for children. Honestly, has their been any textual evidence that Dany wants revenge against the entire families of the Starks, Baratheons, and Arryns? Based on what we have seen of Dany so far, suppose the comes back to Westeros guns blazing (or rather, dragons blazing), do you really think one of her main goals would be to kill Sansa and Rickon Stark?

I think Dany is one of these people. Her time with the Dothraki has an affect on her (the Dothraki follow only the strong), and Dany certainly has a soft spot for children. Honestly, has their been any textual evidence that Dany wants revenge against the entire families of the Starks, Baratheons, and Arryns? Based on what we have seen of Dany so far, suppose the comes back to Westeros guns blazing (or rather, dragons blazing), do you really think one of her main goals would be to kill Sansa and Rickon Stark?

Maybe not revenge in terms of killing, but I can't see Dany letting Tyrion be Lord of CR and the West just because he helped her.

There are still things like, Rhaenys, Aegon, Elia and her father on Lannister hands. That she will never forgive, no matter what the reason.

I'm not sure how her plan to reclaim Westeros is going to work, if she also has an agenda to exact vengeance over half the major families in Westeros. As was mentioned, The key players in Robert's Rebellion and the Targaryen downfall are all dead (except for Jaime and Stannis), the remaining Starks have nothing to be forgiven for.

First of all: I don't think she will EVER land on westeros. let alone capturing it.

But If she holds Stark children responsible of their father rebelling against her father then the Stark children can also hold her responsible for her father for executing their uncle Brandon Stark and their grandfather Rickard Stark.

I'm not sure how her plan to reclaim Westeros is going to work, if she also has an agenda to exact vengeance over half the major families in Westeros. As was mentioned, The key players in Robert's Rebellion and the Targaryen downfall are all dead (except for Jaime and Stannis), the remaining Starks have nothing to be forgiven for.

SHE HAS DRAGONS SHE IS DAENERYS STORMBORN QUEEN OF ANDALS FIRST MEN RHOYNISH QUEEN OF MEREEN BREAKER OF CHAINS SLAYER OF LIES MOTHER OF DRAGONS THE UNBURNT TARGARYEN

She bows to no authority and does what she wants. She will kill off half the great families?

THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER REBELLED

No, I don't think she'd kill girls or infant boys. Dispossessing them and/or sending them into exile would be more likely. If, say, Robb had still been alive, then I think she'd see him as a legitimate target for revenge, as both an adult, and head of his House.

First of all: I don't think she will EVER land on westeros. let alone capturing it.

But If she holds Stark children responsible of their father rebelling against her father then the Stark children can also hold her responsible for her father for executing their uncle Brandon Stark and their grandfather Rickard Stark.

This

Also, her brother kidnapping Lyanna

Archived