I don't know why but I hate Dany?

I like her because she is a kick ass conqueror... I don't give a mummers fart who she bangs...

And I don't know where everyone gets the idea that she should be nice or whatever.. She is going to burn shit. She has dragons.

And as far as banging Daario goes, she is 16... I wanted to get with every girl that would look at me when i was 16 give her a break.

I hater her too.

But I know why.

She keeps making mistakes and somehow she still wins every single time. Every other major character gets screwed pretty hard if they male the slightest of mistakes. But not Dany.

I read somewhere that one of Martin's greatest qualities is that he does not fall in love with his characters. Except for Dany. He has Jorah-like feelings for her.

She lost her only living family member, then her baby, then her husband. Yeah everything has been perfect in Dany land.

I like her because she is a kick ass conqueror... I don't give a mummers fart who she bangs...

And I don't know where everyone gets the idea that she should be nice or whatever.. She is going to burn shit. She has dragons.

And as far as banging Daario goes, she is 16... I wanted to get with every girl that would look at me when i was 16 give her a break.

For the most part, readers who dislike Dany don't really care about her sexual habits, they mostly dislike her for her political actions, such as torturing the wine sellers daughters in front of him...

Your making to much sense!

To be fair, most Dany haters seem to hate her because she has breasts and doesn't seem to go for the "right kind" of person. Whatever that means.

While im sure there are people that hate Dany because they're sexist and those people are idiots there are legitimate reasons for disliking her. Such as executing 163 people without trial, torturing an innocent woman and ordering te death of every teenager in an entire city. I don't really give a toss who she shags but still don't like her. And its possibly not her fault but having to read her 500 titles everyother page in DwD drove me mad.

For the most part, readers who dislike Dany don't really care about her sexual habits, they mostly dislike her for her political actions, such as torturing the wine sellers daughters in front of him...

Every character in the series (many who aren't teenagers by the way) have done questionable shit, why is she the only one who should be held accountable?

I'm not sure.. I have seen SO MANY posts lately about hating her because she is brutal, or because all she thinks about is Daario or whatever.

But to address your post... Big deal. Who is the wine seller to her? The last place her men lived. She is pissed. IMO she has the attitude of a conqueror. You can't be a soft conqueror.

She lost her only living family member, Yeah everything has been perfect in Dany land.

And stood by watching passively.
then her baby,

As part of a price she agreed to pay.

then her husband.
Whom she smothered herself with a pillow after ensuring he was a soulless husk thanks to her insisting that a Magi "heal" him.

I'm not sure.. I have seen SO MANY posts lately about hating her because she is brutal, or because all she thinks about is Daario or whatever.

But to address your post... Big deal. Who is the wine seller to her? The last place her men lived. She is pissed. IMO she has the attitude of a conqueror. You can't be a soft conqueror.

right but you don't have to be utterly cruel either

right but you don't have to be utterly cruel either

Tywin wasn't cruel?

Cersei isn't cruel?

Joffrey wasn't cruel?

Littlefinger isn't cruel?

Better yet.. Name me a couple people in the books who aren't cruel and are succeeding...

To be fair, most Dany haters seem to hate her because she has breasts and doesn't seem to go for the "right kind" of person. Whatever that means.

Obviously. I certainly find no foundations upon which to criticize Dany other than the fact that she's a girl and has sexual liaisons. Other than the boobies she is as pure as the driven snow.

@DirewolfoftheStarks Not sure exactly what the purpose of this thread is, but if serious, why not edit the OP to give some sort of direction/ analysis to prevent this sort of nonsense so it doesn't look like a mere hate thread?

I wish more people were like the op and would admit why they really hate her, cause the examples given doesnt match. Twisting examples from the books or double standards when she does it it's cruel and insane but anyone no they have a reason. Everyone's reason is like the op they just can't admit it right :)

Tywin wasn't cruel?

Cersei isn't cruel?

Joffrey wasn't cruel?

Littlefinger isn't cruel?

Better yet.. Name me a couple people in the books who aren't cruel and are succeeding...

But...

People mostly hate Tywin, Cersei, Joffrey and LF. So it would make sense for most peole to hate Dany, if you're placing her in the same group.

Obviously. I certainly find no foundations upon which to criticize Dany other than the fact that she's a girl and has sexual liaisons. Other than the boobies she is as pure as the driven snow.

Obviously, us Dany-haters are just mean people who made up all the terrible things she's done cause we're bad people...

Archived