becca69

Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

Do you guys think Ebay is the way to go for a lettered set? I'm a little leery of selling something worth so much, won't the fees be exorbidant?

The 10% final final fee caps out when the sales price hits $2,500 ($250 fee), so for selling a lettered set for five digits that makes the fee fairly cheap. No cap on the PayPal fee of course, but you might have that selling anywhere.

Becca,

I just received ACOK #279 today, so I may as well add that number to my want list just.

Just the other Sub Press books is fine.

Y'all go bid on my Harper Voyager book. Doooo it.

You might want to post this in the other thread and add a link :)

Becca,

I just received ACOK #279 today, so I may as well add that number to my want list just.

Just the other Sub Press books is fine.

Done ;)

Hi everyone. I have a new Subterranean Press "A Clash of Kings (#314) that I'm selling. Price is negotiable. PM me if interested.

Hi everyone. I have a new Subterranean Press "A Clash of Kings (#314) that I'm selling. Price is negotiable. PM me if interested.

I added you to the list.

#498 & 191 added.

I'll ask again if anyone has books to be added or removed from the main list so I can keep it current. Thanks.

#498 & 191 added.

I'll ask again if anyone has books to be added or removed from the main list so I can keep it current. Thanks.

Thanks for keeping everything together. The #498 clash was sold to me and I am not selling it so you can remove that one. Also I believe I have a CoK PC copy listed for sale. That has been sold.

Hi! Newbie here. I'm a big fan of the show and just started reading A Game of Thrones. I was recently able to pick up one of the extra copies of A Clash of Kings that Sub Press had available and now I've got the collecting bug. I have found a couple of people who might be willing to sell me their matching sets of the Sub Press limited editions. However, none of them seem to have A Storm of Swords included. Does anyone know why this book seems to be so hard to find? Should I try to wait and find a set with all the books included? Also, any thoughts on reasonable prices for sets with and without A Storm of Swords? Thanks!

Next ask yourself why it is so hard to find the MM GoT

I think many are in the collections of Jeffrey Catherine Jones fans.

I have ACoK 499 from subterranean press in fine condition for sale - you can contact me via [email protected] if you are interested.

I am asking 900 OBO - so for members here just make an offer. I am a HUGE stephen king fan and would like to sell this for one of my matching DT s/l books. So I am VERY MOTIVATED to sell ;) ;)

Edited by Kingfan24

Hello all. I have the following books for sale that I will part with for the right offer. I will list them here and on the dark tower site. If they don't sell they will go on ebay but I would prefer to sell to a member of one of the two sites. Please send your offers to [email protected] Thanks.

#420 Meisha Merlin A Clash of Kings

#420 Subterranean Press A Storm of Swords ( I will not split these two up)

SOLD

#361 Subterranean Press A Dance with Dragons ( I will not split these two up)

#361 Subterranean Press A Clash of Kings ( These two come with the future rights for all remaining books in the series and include the chapbook that came with A Clash of Kings)

SOLD

Edited by Rugger