NBA Finals 2013 Part 3

Mexal

I think Birdman gets a free foul every game cuz he looks wacky

The thing about the Heat is they just look evil.. I've come to admire the fuck out of the way they play, especially Lebron. But you got the Decision, the awful resulting pep rally, the douchiest fanbase in America, Pat Riley is Gordon Gekko, Wade's the dirtiest player in the league, Bosh looks like a velociraptor, Shane Battier is a dukie, Mike Miller and Birdman look like evil henchman so out of central casting to the point I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't backups on White Goodman's dodgeball team.

They certainly make things more interesting, but yeah, they're fun to hate too.

ETA: lol Bluray.

they arent calling fouls for either side

Except for the loose-ball fouls against the Spurs.

ETA: JL, that link doesn't go where you think it does, at least for me. (Not NSFW, but not functioning.)

Fine with me. It's game 7. There is nothing to do but to get down, take the contact, play some fucking basketball and quit whining. I expect limbs to come off tonight and blood on the floor and no one will complain because it's game 7.

The thing about the Heat is they just look evil.. I've come to admire the fuck out of the way they play, especially Lebron. But you got the Decision, the awful resulting pep rally, the douchiest fanbase in America, Pat Riley is Gordon Gekko, Wade's the dirtiest player in the league, Bosh looks like a velociraptor, Shane Battier is a dukie, Mike Miller and Birdman look like evil henchman so out of central casting to the point I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't backups on White Goodman's dodgeball team.

They certainly make things more interesting, but yeah, they're fun to hate too.

ETA: lol Bluray.

:rofl: I would like this statement if we still could. Especially the last part.

ETA: JL, that link doesn't go where you think it does, at least for me. (Not NSFW, but not functioning.)

A lot of computers come with an evil filter these days.

Thank God Parker is singlehandedly keeping the Spurs in shouting distance.

Heh, it goes to "freehostia dot com", possibly the goofiest looking web-hosting website I've seen.

Weird, works for me but ah well.

Jesus, Parker just abused Chalmers in the post.

ETA: Absurd line-drive make for Duncan there. Is that really three on Bosh already? Goddamn goddamn.

Archived