NBA Finals 2013 Part 3

Mexal

Good thing that Chalmers made that shot at the end of the third; Mario Chalmers should not have arms with which to shoot a basketball in the fourth quarter.

Someone on another forum just posted something similar.

As JL mentioned, it's from Jay Pharoah doing an impression of Stephen A Smith. This game is giving me a headache.

If Kawhi Leonard doesn't get the rebound, the Spurs don't get the rebound.

Breen's right: Parker ain't himself out there. Trying to create offense against the best defender in the game is taking its toll.

This is a great game. The crazy thing is that when the lineup is Spurs big 3, Leonard and Green, then Leonard is really the only "athlete" out there. He's making the most of it. If the Spurs win, I am 100% for Leonard winning the MVP. Guarding Lebron is a helluva thankless job, and he is doing so much more than that.

If Kawhi Leonard doesn't get the rebound, the Spurs don't get the rebound.

Breen's right: Parker ain't himself out there. Trying to create offense against the best defender in the game is taking its toll.

I wouldn't want to be Pop right now. Two games in a row, the games are right there for the taking and all of your guards are struggling. What can you possibly do?

Archived