NBA Finals 2013 Part 3

Mexal

Unbelievable series. Absolutely amazing, but just sick for the Spurs, they could've had it. Ugh. Heroic performance from LeBron, though. Man, I wish Wade weren't on this team.

Unbelievable series. Absolutely amazing, but just sick for the Spurs, they could've had it. Ugh. Heroic performance from LeBron, though. Man, I wish Wade weren't on this team.

I wish Bosh would leave the Heat. He's the only player on that team I like.

That's what it feels like. End of an era.

Lebron made every. single. play tonight. Dude was a force of nature. Valiant effort by the Spurs but too much to ask them to overcome that.

Yeah, it played down to a microcosm. This is the type of series that they lost to the Mavericks and they gut-checked this time. All due respect to OKC, but that was no test. Miami had a worthy opponent this time around.

Greatest NBA series I can say I've ever watched. I'm guessing only those classic Lakers-Celtics series from the 80s compare.

How I wish Parker could've been himself for this game. I'm guessing his hamstring betrayed him...

Greatest NBA series I can say I've ever watched. I'm guessing only those classic Lakers-Celtics series from the 80s compare.

Agreed. And these two games are the best I've seen in years.

I wish Manu hadn't done what he did. And that Danny Green hadn't had a serious case of the herp derps. I don't know what he was thinking except that there was a lack of it.

LeBron showed up and got shit done tonight. In the meanwhile, I'm going to bed. I burned through all my fumes to stay up for this. Time to sleep the sleep of the dead, or at least for 2-3 hours.

The only people I'm really happy for here are LeBron and Spoelstra; I like Bosh a lot, but he's spent the last two-four weeks getting his nuts cut off by everyone, and everyone's gonna take snarky shots about them winning in spite of him now (and not entirely undeserved, what an awful game he had tonight)... and screw Wade and Riley. Battier's OK, IMO, but I don't really care that much either way.

Maybe im showing my age. But believe me those bull jazz and bulls suns series were at the same level.

Just as lakers pistons

Archived