NBA Finals 2013 Part 3

Mexal

This has been basically everything you could want in a Finals game, including Reverse Samson No Headband Lebron...

Seriously. It took me like 10 minutes to recognize that was Lebron out there without his headband.

Seriously. It took me like 10 minutes to recognize that was Lebron out there without his headband.

What's insane is how much better he started playing when he took it off. WTF prompted that?

I think I've stopped paying attention at least 3 times now thinking the Heat had choked it away, and now I look back up and they lead by 1 in OT? Whoa.

Com'on game 7.

I agree, it's been more noticeable in this game, I think.

Come on Spurs, please.

ETA: Shitfuck.

ETA2: I hope they don't make Pop give an interview after this, he might eat a reporter.

Lebron James crying for fouls has been disgraceful.

I think I've switched who I'm rooting for in this game like 12 times.

It really is getting tiresome. That being said, I'd like to see a game 7 so I hope Miami wins.

I'd be more sympathetic to Ginobili's belief he got fouled if he didn't take like 16 giant steps on the way to the hoop.

My thoughts exactly.

JL- yeah, I agree. James and Wade get away with that also, but IDK if it's because he's not as fast or as tall as them, but man it's noticeable when he does it.

ETA - do we think that the Spurs have any shot in game 7? Just a brutal loss. Ugh.

ETA2- of course they do. Still, ugh.

Archived