NBA Finals 2013 Part 3

Mexal

Why does Bosh even bother to go at Duncan? He gets embarrassed offensively and defensively literally every time lol

Edit: it's about time Spoelstra moved Bosh off Duncan. Or maybe he thinks he's doing a satisfactory job.

Edit2: from this point if the Spurs jump shooting heats up, they'll take home the trophy.

Edit: it's about time Spoelstra moved Bosh off Duncan. Or maybe he thinks he's doing a satisfactory job.

There's just no-one else. I guess Birdman but it's the same enormous mismatch.

Speaking of which though, the Birdman is a fucking difference maker. There's so many plays he makes for the Heat that no-one else does.

I think Pop is a fucking psychic mastermind here. I'm guessing he anticipated Lebron and the Heat wanting to stay at the 3 point line and feeds Duncan from the outset as a counter before the Heat even throw a punch. And now Duncan could end with like 45 points to cap off an incredible career. Also the Heat will have to account for Duncan, possibly opening up the deadly 3 point shooting. This doesn't look good for Miami. But they're only down 6, and of course you never count out lebron.

Duncan turning back the clock tonight!!

Edit: You know that hunger thing I was talking about? Where is LeBron's hunger? No one but LeBron is going to make this win happen tonight.

Edit: You know that hunger thing I was talking about? Where is LeBron's hunger? No one but LeBron is going to make this win happen tonight.

Spurs are packing the paint and deterring Lebron from driving so in response he's making the "right" basketball play and deferring to his teammates. But for what his team needs, it's the wrong basketball play. He needs to attack and welcome the contact. Mario Chalmers ain't getting you to a game 7, dude, you gotta realize...

ETA: Naturally he attacks right off the bat in the second half.

Duncan turning back the clock tonight!!

Lebron can make it happen, and odds are he just might. But Duncan has 25 points compared to 21 for the Heat's big 3 combined. And the Spurs only took 7 threes.

This is shaping up to be one of the best cap-offs to the career of one of the top ~6(?) players of all time.

No kidding. We all know that the Spurs don't panic, but this is incredible even for them.

Responding to every single heat run. Amazing.

come on Spurs, one more quarter...

Archived