Defend the indefensible in ASoIaF

Cersei doesn't hate Tyrion really. She really wants to tell him she love's him it's just that she loves Jaime and herself soooo much she didn't have enough I love you's left to give. It is known that you only can truly love 2 people at the same time. And you can only say I love you 100 times in a life time in Westeros (she used her last three in that letter she sent JSlayer).

Vicky didn't kill his wife. That would have been totally out of his character. After she had brought shame to his name, she had lost the will to live. She begged him to end her misery, but he refused, for he loved her greatly. And so she ran into his fists until she died. And the unbearable guilt changed Vicky's memory.

What's more, Tyrion is the true cause of this. Controlling Tyrion's marriage future was entirely Tywin's right. The Starks did it, the Tullys, the Baratheons, the Tyrells... everyone. By acting out selfishly, Tyrion forced Tywin's hand.

Also, Tywin saved her life. Being raped is better than being dead.

Eh...not sure Mirri Maz Durr would agree. Also being gang raped causes severe physical trauma; a victim can easily be permanently injured or killed.

Joffrey had to shoot those peasants with his crossbow because overpopulation is a serious issue in Westeros.

Cersei handed those civilians over to Qyburn in order to gather research into building Westeros's first public hospital.

Ser Amory Lorch had to stab Rhaenys dozens of times in self defense, because she swung her razor sharp doll at him first.

Sandor had to run down Mycah. The boy was running around with a stick and could have poked someone's eye out.

Jaime had to push Bran out the window. He was taking a correspondence course in physics and the results for his lab experiment on gravity were due that day.

The 163 slave children had to be crucified with their entrails hanging out. The Meereenese ran out of food for their bird feeders and had to improvise somehow.

Of course Catelyn had to be abusive to her step-son. If she hadn't...uh...er...no. Catelyn was a dick.

Melisandre has to burn people who don't follow Rh'llor because only then will they appreciate that she's trying to save them from the terrible awful things that will happen if they don't follow Rh'llor.

Funniest post for me. :bs:

I am now a follower of Rh'ilor.

Archived