Boardology - resurrected...

Mladen

Yay! Let me just respond to the few laws from the OP:

c. There is no discussion about Cersei without at least one person calling her a bitch

And it will always end in the old Did-Robert-rape-Cersei debate.

g. Talking about Jaime is talking about his redemption road. There’s no other way.

It can also be about his swordsmanship.

b. There will always be those to claim Targaryens mated with dragons

:ack:

d. You can’t like both Jon and Dany. Choose one.

I like them both. Screw the rules. :P

Addition to the rule: You cannot like both Dany and Stannis. Choose one.

e. There is no discussion about Dany, without quoting her line about silly little girl.

*salutes* Reporting for duty.

"I am but a young girl, and I know little of the ways of ... " :wub:

i. Every Dany debate will lead to mentioning Daario Naharis

In particular, how stupid and immature Dany is because of falling for him.

g. There will always be those to claim Stannis did nothing wrong

h. To speak about Stannis, is to speak about `One true King`

i. Stannis is badass. Deal with that. You must have heard it.

:crying: You disappoint me, Mladen. I thought you did not fall for that.

i. There is certain number of character you don’t want to say anything against: Oberyn, QOT, Blackfish, Davos, GreatJon…

I dislike Oberyn. *sticks tongue out* :P

7. Inevitable posters’ laws

I want to have one ... do I post up here too little or can anybody still rememer me enough to make one law of Buck? *puppy eyes*

Law of Troll threads: All troll threads will eventually become chat threads.

Those are the best.

This one is biased and should be corrected :pirate:

EDIT: The great law of Walrus: Never say in one post that you can say in many many more :P

I agree with both. I actually wanted to mention the first one in my first post. Mladen, please correct it.

Also, yes on Walrus' law.

There are also the Dayne Laws:

1 - Any thread that mentions Arthur Dayne will have somebody theorizing that he is still alive.

2 - Every thread about Darkstar will always have some troll claiming he is Rhaegar.

3 - "Darkstar" should always be posted in purple (or is that just me?) to symbolize that he is of the night.

4 - Any thread about Ashara Dayne will eventually descend into an argument about Septa Lemore.

5 - Any thread mentioning Edric Dayne will have multiple people commenting on how he would be a great match for either or both of the Stark girls.

6 - Any thread mentioning Dawn will descend into a debate about Lightbringer, and eventually about Jon Snow being AAR/TPTWP.

:crying: You disappoint me, Mladen. I thought you did not fall for that.

Oh, my dear, I don't invent the Game... I just play it :)

I want to have one ... do I post up here too little or can anybody still rememer me enough to make one law of Buck? *puppy eyes*

Create your own law... The Buck law... :)

1 - Any thread that mentions Arthur Dayne will have somebody theorizing that he is still alive.

2 - Every thread about Darkstar will always have some troll claiming he is Rhaegar.

3 - "Darkstar" should always be posted in purple (or is that just me?) to symbolize that he is of the night.

4 - Any thread about Ashara Dayne will eventually descend into an argument about Septa Lemore.

5 - Any thread mentioning Edric Dayne will have multiple people commenting on how he would be a great match for either or both of the Stark girls.

6 - Any thread mentioning Dawn will descend into a debate about Lightbringer, and eventually about Jon Snow being AAR/TPTWP.

Very true... I like this... I have completely forgotten about Daynes' laws.

Also if there is a thread that mentions Ser Arthur, I'll probably be the first one to say he's the best swordsman ever.

I don't know whether to be pleased or insulted by that law...

Well, seeing how posts that use the multiquote are better regarded than one-liners, it is probably nearer to an insult.

I noticed it in TTTNE already. You like one-liners.

You are misspelling "Dorkstar". Of the night. :P

Oh, my dear, I don't invent the Game... I just play it :)

Create your own law... The Buck law... :)

Please do not say you are a Stannisite too ... :crying:

And no way I can do that! :lol:

KING IN THE NORTH!!

I have to do that every time someone says that :).

And that reminds me now of Mhysa episode and Robbwind...

Another's Mladen's law: I write only one liners. You can't find posts by me that are long. I use short sentences with tons of emotions. I don't do long essays or analysis :)

f. Sansa. After establishing Pawn to player thread, ladies of the thread made a very clear message – We will make you love her. Brashcandy, Rapsie, Lyanna Stark and Kittykatknitts, with humble addition of me, defend Sansa in any occasion. And we do tremendous job. Trolls fall under our logic, posters surrender to us. You may love or hate us, but we endure…

I WILL NEVER EVER love Sansa!

In any Dany thread, someone will try to use Dany's relationship with Daario as a character flaw.

Very true, and also very annoying.

Also, (if it has not yet been mentioned) the Littlefinger Baelish law: You cannot go one day without Littlefinger Baelish replying to threads in the character of, you guessed it, Petyr Baelish.

I recognize no other King but King in the North named Stark...

Great. :D

KING IN THE NORTH!!

I have to do that every time someone says that :).

King of the Stark's law. Add that, Mladen.

Oh great, that's somewhat ruined my day.

I did not mean to! :( Just ... use multiquote!

Will a hug help? :grouphug:

And that reminds me now of Mhysa episode and Robbwind...

Another's Mladen's law: I write only one liners. You can't find posts by me that are long. I use short sentences with tons of emotions. I don't do long essays or analysis :)

:lol:

Archived