What two characters do you want to reunite most of all?

cooper56

Loving the Sansa-Arya wishes on here. Stoneheart-any of her kids would be utterly heartbreaking.

I must have a stone heart because I do not want her to have any further role in this. Why oh why didn't they let her stay dead when so many great characters are dead for good.

I'd add Jaime and Tyrion. There last meeting was such a heartbreaking read, I'd hate for the two of them not have a chance to reunite and remember they do love each other.

Yep, that's the one I'd really like to see too. Jaime's moment with Blackwood's bookish son and Tyrion's "Who do you miss?" moment were just too much for my heart.

I'd also like to see a Jon and Arya meeting again.

Oh, God, Arya and Nymeria...totally.

Sansa and the Hound.

Uncat with one of her children at least.

Tyrion and Tysha, so he can just get over it already. I would be curious to see how it affects him.

The Hound and Robert Strong - any way it happens.

Arya and Gendry - Hot Pie as wingman

But I would love to have LF see Uncat and what has happened to her. The only think I can think of with a chance to rattle his always cool and collected demeanor.

No matter which pair of Stark siblings

Sansa-Arya, Arya-Jon, Jon-Sansa, Sansa-Rickon, Jon-Rickon, Arya-Rickon

I'd imagine Rickon running to Jon.

This.

I'd add Jaime and Tyrion. There last meeting was such a heartbreaking read, I'd hate for the two of them not have a chance to reunite and remember they do love each other.

I think they will when Jaime is captured by Dany's forces, and Tyrion repays his debt to Jaime by helping him escape. They will have one last moment together as brothers.

The Starks.

Arianne and Quentyn :crying:

Doran and Quentyn :bawl:

Sam and his father: Id like to see the conversation between them.

Margaery/QoT and Sansa.

Mellario and Doran.

Alannys Harlaw and Theon :bawl: .

Archived