What two characters do you want to reunite most of all?

cooper56

WWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!???? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Because George likes to see us suffer! :crying: :bawl:

Rickon is young enough to forget what his parents looked like.

In this Japanese drama I watched the kid was kidnapped from his family when he was 3/4 years old. However when he came back ages later little things e.g. smells, voices, images triggered parts of his memory

I can totally see Rickon looking up at a beautiful, auburn haired Tully looking woman and asking; "are you my mother?"

All the feelings :crying:

In this Japanese drama I watched the kid was kidnapped from his family when he was 3/4 years old. However when he came back ages later little things e.g. smells, voices, images triggered parts of his memory

I can totally see Rickon looking up at a beautiful, auburn haired Tully looking woman and asking; "are you my mother?"

All the feelings :crying:

I personally know that age is young enough to forget.

Meh, it's fiction. If George wanted to he could make Jon remember Lyanna's voice :P

Sure. Would it be plausible? No. Jon tried to envision her and was only able to come up with vague notions and it seemed to be more about what he wished she was like.

There are plenty, but I'd like nothing more than to see Sansa and Arya get back together again. I think their relationship will take a completely 180 degree turn from what it was in King's Landing.

Also, I'd love to see Aeron and Victarion face off with Euron. And I know it's pretty much inevitable.

Sandor and Gregor

Littlefinger and Catelyn

Arya and Cersei

Theon and Ramsay

Oooh, I like the sound of that!

And I have to agree with most of you that the Stark children are one of my biggest hopes. In particular Jon with Arya/Bran. Imagine all siblings reuniting and Summer, Ghost and Nymeria. Not Sansa though but she and Sandor would be something to read about.

Tyrion and Jaime, yes. Especially how they have developed and what they've been through since their last goodbye. How? It doesn't matter. Preferably something epic.

I'm all for heartfelt reunions, but at this point the top choice on my list is for Lady Stoneheart to reunite with Walder Frey. However, I suspect Mr. Martin is too devious a writer to provide me with that kind of satisfaction.

I would like to see Theon meet up with Bran, which may happen in a roundabout way since Bran heard his confession in the godswood at Winterfell. I feel like if any Stark could forgive Theon it would be Bran, since Rickon and Arya are MIA, Sansa is clueless regarding everything that's been happening in the North (and probably thinks Theon is dead), and Jon Snow is just an idiot.

Also, if any POV character meets up with the Hound in future books, I would be all grins.

Archived