Character Progression: Who was your least favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

Hmmmm, it's got a nice pace to it, and would fit into how fast the song goes. The problem is though we don't know the rest of the song, so we don't know if it's fast paced like The Bear and Maiden Fair or slow like Raines of Castamere.

we really need that song i'm tired of my friends singing the rains of castamere every time i come by

we need something to fight back

we really need that song i'm tired of my friends singing the rains of castamere every time i come by

we need something to fight back

Damn it George! Write faster so we can have a new song to sing/whistle/hum to!

POV Characters, it has always been Dany in how she is too detached from the other main storylines thus I am just not interested in her adventures through I don't dislike her as a person.

Non-POV

Beginning: Joffrey

Middle: Tywin

End: Tywin

I don't think its really fair to use "beginning, middle and end" in a series that isn't complete yet, but roughly...

In AGoT and ACoK: Joffrey and Theon (the latter of whom I no longer even dislike)

In ASoS: Joffrey, Walder Frey

In AFFC-ADWD: Slynt, Daario, Dany starting to creep in there

I never couldn't bring myself to dislike Viserys or Cersei. In the case of the Beggar King i always see him as a victim of the circumstances. In the case of Cersei i actually like her in the first book but in the AFFC her character was caricatured but maybe that talk more about the quality of that book than the Cercei's character.

Archived