Confessions (reborn!) 4.0

RenlyIsNotRight

:agree: Though I think Tyrion could have done better.

Actually, the only I thing would have desired more would have been him going all Joseph Kennedy Sr. and him having only have a immobilizing stroke thus forcing him to watch idly by as Cersei dragged House Lannister into the shit pile.

I confess i always hated Ygritte

Me too she was so annoying and she was really forceful with Jon it bothered me.

I confess that if any more Starks die besides Jon I will root for the Others to take over Westeros and I think they would make better rulers than any contenders for the throne

I think Jamie killing Aerys was wrong, it was murder and such a dishonest way to kill the man you swore to protect

I see red every time I see someone trying to say that Robb deserved to be murdered because he broken a oath.

Me too she was so annoying and she was really forceful with Jon it bothered me.

I confess that if any more Starks die besides Jon I will root for the Others to take over Westeros and I think they would make better rulers than any contenders for the throne

I think Jamie killing Aerys was wrong, it was murder and such a dishonest way to kill the man you swore to protect

I see red every time I see someone trying to say that Robb deserved to be murdered because he broken a oath.

i just blow up when this happens i just go all E-ro on their asses

I confess I felt more satisfaction from Tywin's death then I did from Joffrey's.

This is interesting. While Tywin is rather a monster it's generally from the shadows, as in the RW, or just ordering Gregor to go out and commit atrocities. You don't build up a visceral hate for him the way you do for Joff, who's always in-your-face nasty.

This is interesting. While Tywin is rather a monster it's generally from the shadows, as in the RW, or just ordering Gregor to go out and commit atrocities. You don't build up a visceral hate for him the way you do for Joff, who's always in-your-face nasty.

At least Joff gets his own hands dirty instead of letting others do the dirty work for him.

I confess that I question the honor of the TOJ Kingsguard as in my mind they abandoned their king and duty when they left Aerys and went along with Rhaegar.

Yea. I can understand them having to protect Rhaegar, but are they really allowed to be gone from the King's side for over a year and he has no idea where they are at.

It is because Joffrey is a more stupid evilwhere if left to his own devices he would probably get himself killed within the week. While, Tywin was the cool calculating evil that realizes what he was doing is evil and then does it anyways as it serves his purposes all while intelligently ensuring that he will be able to continue his crimes.

I confess that I think that Aerys was hilarious. I still hate him though.

I find a lot of the complete monsters in Westeros interesting in a black humor sense. As honestly one should be as fascinated by the horribleness of Gregor and Vargo as I am at times when reading about them.

Archived