Confessions (reborn!) 4.0

RenlyIsNotRight

My problem with the Frey elimination is that there are dozens of Freys that had nothing to do with the RW. There are at least a half dozen that are babies and many more that are under 10.

they'd relinquish their name and take the name rivers the boys sent to the wall the girls to the silent sisters

I also blame Robert for how Viserys turned out

Didn't Robert just leave him alone until the Drogo affair?

I confess that at times I question Ned's parenting skills?

I confess that the introduction of even more characters in ADWD frustrated the hell out of me, and I wonder how GRRM will be able to wrap up the series in an effective manner in only two books. I also confess that save for Asha and Theon, I am utterly uninterested in the Greyjoys, and grew increasingly depressed as I worked my way through ADWD and realized that they are actually meant to be important.

I'm talking about the sex between her and Jon she had a forceful attitude about sex with him. And men and women who are forceful can be annoying

She sure didn't annoy Jon, now did she? And that's what counts. If Jon hadn't been receptive you could call it annoying.

they were is good as it gets at that time and culture

Actually, my complaint was he should have been more strict as a parent. In how it seems like he was at times kind of pushover in regards to his children being disobedient. (also he should have educated them better)

Because Robert was the one who brought his family's dynasty down and took their crown. And he was ran from his home because of Robert and the rebels.

Robert took their crown because Viserys's father wanted Robert's head.

Because Robert was the one who brought his family's dynasty down and took their crown. And he was ran from his home because of Robert and the rebels.

But that is what happens when you lose a war. I just don't think it is right that Robert and Ned should have to hand over their lives for something that they had no part of until they were brought in.

Archived