The last line of the series (SERIOUS POSTS ONLY PLEASE)

Azor Ahoy!

Last line? No idea :dunno:

But I'm hoping it ends with Bran's PoV, whilst watching the future through the trees :)

He sees Sansa in KL, Rickon in Riverrun, Jon in Winterfell polishing his sword like Ned used to and he watches over Arya wherever she is…

Though I do hope it's an open ending :D; the game never ends and players never die

In this ending is Bran out of the Cave?

Sansa as Queen i agree, "I will make them love me"

Rickon in Riverrun? Fostered by the Blackfish?

That would be nice, Rickon the Blackwolf.

This, thank you for this King of the Starks one of the best ways someone has speculated how the final chapter will end, the song should end with Bran.

Oh, I didn't see this. Thank you The Prince of Ice. :cheers:

I love it when throughout the books, the Starks look back on the day they found the direwolves and how happy they were back then. It makes such a huge contrast to the events that would be presently happening to the character and makes me realise how much of an epic journey I've been on through ASOIAF so far.

It's not a last line, but I'd like Bran/Jon/Arya/Rickon/Theon (if any are still alive) to look back to that day right at the end.

Jon, Rickon, Bran, Arya, and Sansa all meet up at the end and have a jolly good time:

As Arya entered the main hall, with Needle in her hand, she saw her family all sitting in a small circle around a few candles. Sansa sat next to Rickon, laughing at something Jon Snow said. She could see Bran leaning up against a grey direwolf whose name she never knew; he smiled quietly, as if he understood something they didn't. Another grey wolf was simply walking around the little group. It must be Rickon's, Arya thought, Ghost is white, Bran's wolf is with Bran, Lady and Grey Wind are dead, and Nymeria is lost. Jory and I threw rocks at her because it wasn't safe. A single tear ran down her face as she remembered that day. But that was long before Winter, and it was Spring.

I could stop there, but no!

Bran's wolf looked up, but not at her. He was looking at a different direwolf, the one with no voice. Arya recognized it to be Ghost, Jon Snow's direwolf. A pair of red eyes stared unrelentlessly at her. Soon all three wolves were looking at her. Suddenly, it felt foolish to have brought Needle with her. Rickon began to say something, but he stopped when Jon Snow noticed that their wolves were all looking at something. His eyes followed their glance, and a smile crept up on his face. Arya knew she didn't belong with them; How many times had she tried to find her family, and failed? As silent as a shadow, she walked back to the arch. When she got there, Arya turned around one last time.

Jon Snow was still smiling at her, and it was then she remembered Braavos. The Kindly Man asked me to forget Arya. He asked me to get rid of Needle. But I wouldn't. Needle was Jon Snow's smile. Again, Arya crossed the hall, and sat down between Sansa and Jon Snow. Family was always just a word to Arry, Weasel, Nan, Salty, Cat and no one, who had no family. They all were her, and she was Arya of House Stark; she had a family.

Arya smiled at her siblings, who in turn smiled back. "Little sister," he said, mussing her hair.

"'The lone wolf dies, but the pack survives,'" she said under her breath, finally understanding what her father meant, and then once again so everyone could hear.

"The chunk of valyrian steel flew through the air and struck true. As Jaqen lowered his boom-strick the great beast gave out a last moan and died. The savior of the Seven Kingdoms turned to her and said 'now a girl knows how to kill a dragon.'"

"The chunk of valyrian steel flew through the air and struck true. As Jaqen lowered his boom-strick the great beast gave out a last moan and died. The savior of the Seven Kingdoms turned to her and said 'now a girl knows how to kill a dragon.'"

"Great," Arya replied as her head spun. "Does it work on that army of frozen corpses?"

something like this:

As Jon Snow struck last of White Walker down,a silver opening appeared.From the opening a tall redhead young man step through.He looked at Jon and smiled."You must be Jon Snow,Azor Ahai Reborn.I have heard a lot of good thing's about you and Lightbringer.I might need you and Lightbringer at my home planet to help me with some problem's."

Jon realise to late that his mouth was wide open.He close it so hard that it hurt him."Was that magic''he asked''and who are you?!''

The redhead man puled his sleeves up where two dragon's were painted,each on one arm."Well I am Rand al'Thor,the Dragon Reborn!''

what do u say :cool4: ? Jon and Rand :drool:

Archived