The last line of the series (SERIOUS POSTS ONLY PLEASE)

Azor Ahoy!

you can't honestly expect people to post serious responses to this

heres my attempt:

The sword was placed at his feet, wet with the blood of Tyrion, Jon Snow and Sansa; King Walder Frey looked on at his kingdom and he thought it good

Even though I despise Freys almost as much as I despise Boltons, GRRM would be my hero forever. Even though he would have started a suicide spree.

76 pages into TWoW:

Howland Reed frowned. He had sworn to keep it a secret, but it was time. He got up and said: "No, you fools! Snow is not Rhaegar's son, he is...

Note of the Editor: As you probably already know, the author never finished the books because he fell in love with Jessica Alba and moved with her to an Island in the Caribbean to live in peace his last years. We leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. He kindly allowed us to fill the rest of the 400 pages with random fan art and some Jessica Alba dressed as random characters photographs. Enjoy!

76 pages into TWoW:

Howland Reed frowned. He had sworn to keep it a secret, but it was time. He got up and said: "No, you fools! Snow is not Rhaegar's son, he is...

Note of the Editor: As you probably already know, the author never finished the books because he fell in love with Jessica Alba and moved with her to an Island in the Caribbean to live in peace his last years. We leave the rest of the story up to your imagination. He kindly allowed us to fill the rest of the 400 pages with random fan art and some Jessica Alba dressed as random characters photographs. Enjoy!

:wacko: :unsure: :( lol

He thought he won, he underestimated him, as everyone has before; the smell of Vary's fresh corpse was quite strong in the throne room, yet King Baelish barely noticed, as he climbed the final steps and sat down for the first time in hours, the found the iron throne quite comfortable, despite it's reputation.

A bad ending:

As Tyrion sat on the weirwood stool, a man with a familiar face revealed himself in the dim corner of the Grand Maester's chamber. The eunuch returns. "His Grace has need of your head", Tyrion said. Varys silently crossed the room, and sat on an adjacent chair, next to a cyvasse table. My uncle died at the hands of the eunuch too, in this very room.

"Cyvasse? Haven't you played enough games? Winter came, smashed Westeros into pieces, and your "master" plans were ruined. While across the narrow sea, Daenerys and her dragons sacked Pentos, and your friend the cheesemonger was subsequently slaughtered by a group of sellswords. Did that sadden you?" Tyrion said, as the two began to play.

The eunuch made no remark. After a while, Varys' dragon was taken. A fitting accomplishment. "Death in four", said the dwarf, with a wide grin across his face. The eunuch simply stood up, and stared at Tyrion. "I hope my resignation does not ruin our friendship. But I have other matters to attend at the moment, and a certain man in the Red Keep is waiting for my presence. As for our situation, the game never ends", Varys replied, with no hint of emotion.

"Who is this man, the King's Justice? Stannis thinks you're hiding in Essos, and he has doubled the number of guards in the keep and city. You'll be dead, and the wicked little thing you call a head will be tarred and placed on a spike", Tyrion answered. Though that would make an interesting sight.

"Enjoy your spring", was the reply Tyrion got, before Varys scurried off into the hall. Well, that's the last I'll see of him. Tyrion went to the window, and looked across the rest of King's Landing. He saw the Great Sept, currently in renovation, after a terrible fire that killed half the septons and sparrows there. The final act of my sweet sister. A red temple was also being built, though far enough from Visenya's Hill. A white dragon was flying towards the Dragonpit. All seemed well.

A man bursted into the room. Jaime? But this hooded man wore no armour or white cloak, and he had an ominous feel around him. "Who in the seven hells are you?", Tyrion asked this stranger. Darkstar simply ripped out Dawn from its sheath without a word, and lunged towards him. Bugger you Dayne.

In a blink of an eye, the dwarf was flying over King's Landing. Not flying, falling. Tyrion saw Chataya's, and a whore exiting the brothel, carrying a basket of fruits and hot pies. When she saw Tyrion crashing into the ground, grotesquely bloody, she screamed. Tysha. Tears ran down her pale face. The smallfolk were watching curiously at the whore, who then began to comfort and kiss the bloody dwarf on the ground. For hands of gold are always cold, but a woman's hands are warm...,Tyrion muttered with a sad sigh, as he began to drift into a long sleep.

He thought he won, he underestimated him, as everyone has before; the smell of Vary's fresh corpse was quite strong in the throne room, yet King Baelish barely noticed, as he climbed the final steps and sat down for the first time in hours, the found the iron throne quite comfortable, despite it's reputation.

LittlefingerBaelish would approve.

In all seriousness, I think the best endings are the ones that call back to their beginnings, being either the same or the opposite. So I agree it should end with Bran, as it opened with him (minus the prologue, of course).

And for a refresher, the first line of Bran's POV:

The morning had dawned clear and cold, with a crispness that hinted at the end of summer.

So, I'm thinking definitely something about the end of winter/coming of spring. Goes perfectly with the title.

Hey…GRRM said bittersweet…heres the best…most amazing ending I or anyone else could ever think up!

“All is lost” this much has become clear to Tyrion now as he watched the ruins of what used to be the red keep engulfed by fire.

Commanders Jon Snow, Stannis, Daenerys, and Aegon set aside their petty differences and lead the combined forces of westeros to many improbable victories, but once Littlefinger cut that deal with the great other, their victory became all but certain. Looks like Varys was right, that bastard littlefinger will become king of the ashes, along with that disturbingly beautiful white walker queen of his. While Tyrion could still hear swords clashing in the distance, he knew it would be at most only a matter of months until the Others would reach the southern tip of Dorne.

Tyrion tried to soak in his last memories of this life he had lived, of all he had ever known in this vile world of westeros, it would all be over soon, all the pain suffering, it will all end . Its only a matter of minutes…that’s all

Silence was finally clearing blackwater bay and the fires encompassing the red keep were now no more than a glimmer in the distance.

“Thank the gods we avoided that whole mess!” Euron said, still laughing like the madman he was. He then snapped at his two new salt wives and commanded they bring more wine. “women, be quick about it! or you’ll sleep down in chains with reek and the other dogs, and the younger queen will have her place in my bedchamber again!”

Euron was sitting across from Tyrion in an elaborate chair he managed to take from the red keep before they set sail.

Cersei wasn’t the servant Margary was, and it was clear Euron enjoyed the younger wife far more than his once sweet sister. Tyrion still found amusement that his father finally got his wish, Cersei was remarried, well in a manner anyways.

I still don’t understand why he calls him reek, Euron is a madman but its beyond disturbing and cruel how he keeps Ramsay Bolton chained up below deck, taking fingers, toes, and gods know what else. When Euron would stumble below deck, drunk and hallucinating off of the shade of the evening, Bolton’s screams were the stuff of nightmares.

Euron had claimed this was in honor of avenging of his nephew Theon, but Tyrion thought it best to avoid asking about the details. While it is true he didn’t know much about Ramsay, he seemed pleasant and affable enough the few times they met.

“women, bring wine for our other guests too!” Euron then slapped Cerseis ass as she nearly fumbled the wine glasses. Jorah was leaning against the rails of Silence, trying to comfort his new wife Arienne who had been sobbing since they barely made it out with their lives before the others assaulted kings landing.

Tyrion then took a moment to reflect, and chuckled a little aloud. Who would have thought that having a few cups of wine in that whorehouse outside of sunspear with my new ironborn friend would prove to be my salvation.

After Tyrion, Dany and the Ironborn fleet crossed the narrow sea and landed on Dorne, Tyrion had a lot of free time on his hands, as Dany's forces prepared for battle in accordance with Doran’s methodical wishes, so he and Euron would spend most of their nights drinking and whoring, as they waited for the upcoming battle.

Euron raised his glass towards Tyrion “cheers my little friend, its only a two month trip until we reach Vaes-ibiza, the gem of the summer islands, they have an amazing temple dedicated to the goddess of tits and wine, much better to serve her then any of these prude miserable cunts they worship in westeros!” Tyrion laughed in agreement and raised his glass, Cersei bowed her head and picked up the mop and was back at work scrubbing the deck

Euron had managed to smuggle Jalalabar Xho on board with the help of their other new friend, it would be trivial now to plant him in that islands seat of power. They had two dragons and the deadliest assassin any of them has ever known, despite the fact she was still only a little girl.

“You know what Tyrion? Fuck two months, we can make better time!” Euron then smiled and grabbed the horn. “we’ll fly over on our new pets! Davos, you can manage the ship for a while I trust?”

Davos gave a nod and a smile as he took the wheel, his wife and remaining sons were still very drunk.

Quickly Euron stood up with the dragonhorn in one hand and his sword in the other, as he pressed the sword against the womens back, he then handed her the horn and said “Brienne, blow on this”

Archived