The last line of the series (SERIOUS POSTS ONLY PLEASE)

Azor Ahoy!

Danaerys was queen, but for only 3 years. She was dying in childbirth. She hoped that her son, Rhaegan, would be a good king. Well, with good men like Tyrion Lannister and Ser Barristan Selmy, Rhaegan Targaryen would rule wisely.

"Promise me you'll take care of him," Danaerys said to Jon as she died.

But it was not the end, as Danaerys woke up and saw another man holding a baby. Drogo and Rhaego had returned to her; or rather, she had returned to them. She knew that the final part of Maz Murri Dur's prophecy had come to pass.

Coward, she’d heard the small folk call him, the False King of Summer. Jon had called him other things, too, but Alayne Baelish preferred not to think of that. Instead she smiled pleasantly as the silver King unfastened her cloak.

All kingdoms are built on lies, she thought, and spoke her vows.

Alternative

"Stick them with the pointy end, brother," the words were whispered against his lips and Jon Snow could think of no sweeter death, but to die at his sister's hand.

At the ruins of the Wall, the combined forces of the Seven Kingdoms and warriors from across the Narrow Sea, threw back the Army of Winter. As the last White Walker fell, the surviving warriors shouted their Queen's words..... FIRE AND BLOOD!

like it! even though i want a Stark family reunion from Bran POV...want the Stark siblings to be HAPPY

Stannis had finally won the Iron Throne. Sure it had cost him the life of his family, and he had a difficult time defeating the fake prince Aegon Blackfyre, but it was worth it.

But little did he know that the ghost of his dead brother Renly was in the throne room in the form of a shadow...

"Darn, I was looking for a good fight," Danaerys said as she stared at the body of the late King Stannis, which was lying dead on the floor in front of the Iron Throne. She had no idea that Stannis, like his brothers Renly and Robert, were descendants of the Targaryens. She somehow realized that in using shadow magic to kill Renly, Stannis Baratheon had woken the dragon.

You have intrigued me to how this would come about.

Oh, well I had this all dreamed up, when I still believed in Jon + Dany (which I don’t, anymore.) Anyhow, if Jon + Dany, and Jon ends up as the super hero of the story, then Jorah and Jon IMO, are being set up as enemies...Not only would Jon have Jorah's ancestral sword - symbolically be a better 'son' to Jeor Mormont, but he'd also get the girl.

I don't see Arya leaving the Faceless any time soon, so...After the war Jorah flees back to Braavos and goes to the House of Black and White. Arya finally has a mission in Westeros. Jon meanwhile has won the war, is King and all is well in the best of worlds. Then Arya shows up, and things get even better. Though of course, he doesn't realize that his 'little sister' is an assassin. And there you have the bitter sweet ending. Arya is 'no-one' and she's on a mission. Jon, newly crowned king never sees it coming. And to make it worse, Dany starts losing it. eh.

Of course Arya could also simply become a complete psychopath. Or Spurned King Aegon could give her the mission. Or the Faceless themselves or the Faith of the Seven might want to get rid of him, if he becomes an important player in the war....VIPs always make ennemies.

Oh, well I had this all dreamed up, when I still believed in Jon + Dany (which I don’t, anymore.) Anyhow, if Jon + Dany, and Jon ends up as the super hero of the story, then Jorah and Jon IMO, are being set up as enemies...Not only would Jon have Jorah's ancestral sword - symbolically be a better 'son' to Jeor Mormont, but he'd also get the girl.

I don't see Arya leaving the Faceless any time soon, so...After the war Jorah flees back to Braavos and goes to the House of Black and White. Arya finally has a mission in Westeros. Jon meanwhile has won the war, is King and all is well in the best of worlds. Then Arya shows up, and things get even better. Though of course, he doesn't realize that his 'little sister' is an assassin. And there you have the bitter sweet ending. Arya is 'no-one' and she's on a mission. Jon, newly crowned king never sees it coming. And to make it worse, Dany starts losing it. eh.

Of course Arya could also simply become a complete psychopath. Or Spurned King Aegon could give her the mission. Or the Faceless themselves or the Faith of the Seven might want to get rid of him, if he becomes an important player in the war....VIPs always make ennemies.

Interesting...

Danaerys smiled as she stared at the Iron Throne. Mine at last, she thought to herself.

Jorah said, "The throne is yours, Your Grace."

"Indeed," said Dany. She then said, "Tear down the throne."

"WHAT???" everyone cried out as they watched the throne being destroyed. "Why are you doing this?" Jorah said.

"Because that thing corrupted scores of people," said Dany. "And besides, I rather make the kingdom into a democracy than watch another family fall apart just to get the throne."

And thus, the reign of Queen Danaerys, founder of the Westerosi Parliament, began.

"Mother, has spring come to an end yet?" Arya asked. "Soon enough my dear." Sansa was still combing her young daughters hair when a sudden knock at the door put a fright into little Arya. "Mother, who is at the door?" Sansa put the comb on the weirwood table and proceeded to carefully put Arya back to bed. "It's just your father child, don't be frightened". The door opened and to Arya's joy it was indeed her father, he had finally arrived back home from his common travels.

"Arya, I have a present for you" A gleaming and excited Arya got out of bed and stood in front of her father. " What is it father?".

"This belonged to me many many years ago, I want you to have it. Keep it safe." Arya took the small thing and put on her bedside table and gazed at it for the longest time. Before her father walked out of the great tower of Winterfell, she asked. "What kind of animal is it ?".

The Lord of Winterfell replied: "It is a Mockingbird dear, just a small Mockingbird."

Archived