Worst Sibling in ASOIAF

The Prince of Ice

It's been a while since I reread AGoT, but I'm pretty sure Sansa never told Arya that she'd let an entire tribe of 50,000 Dothraki, and their horses, fuck Arya.

Nothing makes me more sick than when people actually try to defend Viserys, particularly in relation to his treatment of Dany, and considering I also strongly dislike Dany thats saying a lot.

Not too mention he certainly was going to rape his sister the night before her wedding, but Illyrio posted guards.

My question is how can you put Viseris in same line like them????

P.S .....And just so i can get some hate from Sansa and Dany fans...Sansa(betrayed her father and almost cost her sister her life...constantly reminding her brother Jon that he is a bastard by calling him my half-brother)....Dany(killed her brother.....and had confronted herself whit words "fire cant kill a dragon")

Visaerys threatened his PREGNANT KHALESSI sister, more than once. He was disrespectful to the KHAL of the largest tribe. He did nothing to help his sister after her repeated attempts to help him integrate into the tribe. He threatened to cut the baby out of her, even pulled his sword, in front of the Khal/father of said baby. She no longer had any reason to help him. His disrespect and anger got him killed along with his entitlement. If I were pregnant and someone threatened the life of my child, I'd kill them myself, she just didn't intervene this time. She did not kill him, he brought it on himself :bang:

Sansa did not have any impact on her father's situation other than possibly moving up the time table. She didn't almost get Arya killed either. She was a stupid child that made a stupid mistake, but Cersei already knew Ned was onto her. He was never supposed to die either, that was 100% Joffery being an evil, sadistic bastard. Cersei just wanted Ned out of the way.

I'm intrested how many bloggers here actually think Viseris would kill Dany...lol...actually her bably...but really?...

If it was Renly Cersey,Gregor,Euron,Lysa, or other half characters in the book were Dany's older sibling when they were 10 and all alone running for their life ...tell me how many char. in the book would care about their younger sister....

For the first time she had power she used it to kill her brother(she could said something trying to protect him)....but no she prove her self that she is a true Targaryan

He thought Sandor was cold and only wanted to help warm him up a little, poor misunderstood little Gregor.

You're still caught up in that 'defending the indefensible' thread that was up a couple of days ago, aren't you?

Cersei failed Jamie too. She's not up there with Gregor or Ramsey by any means, but she used her vagina to take away any life he could have had. She took away his claim to CR, his chance to marry, and then his chance to ever hold his children as his own all through sexual manipulation. She's a terrible, selfish sister to both brothers. But no, she's no in the top 5, maybe top 10 though.

I am fairly sure that Jaime has only ever loved knighthood and Cersei-being a member of the KG was a boyhood dream.

Visaerys threatened his PREGNANT KHAKESSI sister, more than once. He was disrespectful to the KAHL of the largest tribe. He did nothing to help his sister after her repeated attempts to help him integrate into the tribe. He threatened to cut the baby out of her, even pulled his sword, in front of the Khal/father of said baby. She no longer had any reason to help him. His disrespect and anger got him killed along with his entitlement. If I were pregnant and someone threatened the life of my child, I'd kill them myself, she just didn't intervene this time. She did not kill him, he brought it on himself :bang:

Sansa did not have any impact on her father's situation other than possibly moving up the time table. She didn't almost get Arya killed either. She was a stupid child that made a stupid mistake, but Cersei already knew Ned was onto her. He was never supposed to die either, that was 100% Joffery being an evil, sadistic bastard. Cersei just wanted Ned out of the way.

I agree. :agree: This was a clear case of suicide by big mouth.

Viserys had plenty of warning - they had reduced him to walking in a society of horsemen.

In the eyes of the Dothraki he was already very close to a dead man, he was just too arrogant to realize it.

I am fairly sure that Jaime has only ever loved knighthood and Cersei-being a member of the KG was a boyhood dream.

Agreed.

Then again, judging only his relationship with Brienne, sometimes it feels like Jaime would've been content if he would've been a girl married to an honorable knight just like her.

Renly was up there imo. Lets see,

1. Trying to steal his nephews/nieces throne without care that they are roberts kids, most likely leading to their deaths.

2. Willing to kill Stannis when stannis tries to stop him.

3. Actively mocking his own brothers wife and daughter.

Jaime has loved a lot of other things like Tyrion and his father. Being in the Kingsguard was NOT his childhood dream.

Welll Ramsay and Euron seem to be the two worst. It's really hard for anyone to be above these two.

He repeatedly threatened her and abused her.

He had just drawn out his sword and threatened to kill her and her unborn child, she had already saved him from the Dothraki once, she did not have to do it a second time.

He drew his sword in Vaes Dothrak, i doubt even Daenerys could have saved him then, thats a major offense punishable by death.

P.S .....And just so i can get some hate from Sansa and Dany fans...Sansa(betrayed her father and almost cost her sister her life...constantly reminding her brother Jon that he is a bastard by calling him my half-brother)....Dany(killed her brother.....and had confronted herself whit words "fire cant kill a dragon")

LOL. All of the Stark children, at some point, refer to Jon as their half-brother or their bastard brother, it's not just Sansa. And where does Sansa constantly remind Jon that he is a bastard? When in the entire series have you seen them interact? The answer is never. Dany did not kill Viserys, he basically killed himself.

nope, KG was Bran's dream. Jamie only joined to be close to Cersei because she was "supposed" to marry Rhaegar. Jamie was supposed to marry (Lysa) and be lord of CR. He never would have joined if not for Cersei. She went to him, slept with him and convinced him to join so she could keep him all to herself. Tywin was PISSED about it, if it had been such a dream of his.3 Tywin wouldn't have been so surprised. Cersei was selfish and took away her brother's rightful inheritance and chance for a family just so he couldn't marry someone else. There was absolutely nothing good intentioned about her actions.

Renly was up there imo. Lets see,

1. Trying to steal his nephews/nieces throne without care that they are roberts kids, most likely leading to their deaths.

2. Willing to kill Stannis when stannis tries to stop him.

3. Actively mocking his own brothers wife and daughter.

Renly was well aware of twincest and the kids being bastards. The rest I agree with. But then Stannis slaughtered him with a shadow he couldn't fight back against, so they're both pretty bad as brothers IMO.

Renly was well aware of twincest and the kids being bastards. The rest I agree with. But then Stannis slaughtered him with a shadow he couldn't fight back against, so they're both pretty bad as brothers IMO.

Really? This is news to me, his words on the matter made me think otherwise.

Kind of a cowardly way to kill your brother.

Really? This is news to me, his words on the matter made me think otherwise.

I thought he knew. I thought he and Ned discussed it when he offered to help Ned take them hostage and over throw Cersei but maybe I'm wrong. I could be confusing conversations.

Archived