Confessions (reborn!) 5.0

RenlyIsNotRight

I confess that I want to know more about Wenda the White Fawn.

On that same note, I should just go ahead and confess that I pretty much enjoy all of the minor, barely mentioned characters more than anything. Puddles is my favorite, obviously.

So you loathe me then? Well i guess can't please everyone.

Uh, that's not what I wrote. Unless your being represents an act or something but I'm pretty sure you are a physical person and not something metaphysical or whatever.

I confess that I dont only agree with you about selsye, but that I do actually find her attractive. She just gotta drop the stache is all

I confess, I only jock daario for his gear.

I confess I hate stavos.

What ill have i done you? :(

I'll confess that in a alternate universe i would have liked to be a member of the brotherhood without banners

What ill have i done you? :(

I'll confess that in a alternate universe i would have liked to be a member of the brotherhood without banners

I confess that your username and avatar put a huge shit eating grin on my face.

I also confess that im becoming more and more interested in the Others as a whole.

I have a theory that Puddles was actually out to deliberately get Sam because of the obsidian. And that the Others have a method to their "madness".

I have a theory that Puddles was actually out to deliberately get Sam because of the obsidian. And that the Others have a method to their "madness".

In confess this is probably true. They wanted to take down the most dangerous person in the enemy camp before continuing on with their mad methods.

In confess this is probably true. They wanted to take down the most dangerous person in the enemy camp before continuing on with their mad methods.

I think it coincides with the idea that the Others "see" through the wights. A weird form of skinchanging perhaps, in that they control the wights and that the wight movements are much more calculated and deliberate. See the attack on LC Mormont in the first book for details. That the Others cannot cross the Wall for some...strange reason, so they planted wights in Benjen's party in order to cross the Wall and attack the NW directly.

I think it coincides with the idea that the Others "see" through the wights. A weird form of skinchanging perhaps, in that they control the wights and that the wight movements are much more calculated and deliberate. See the attack on LC Mormont in the first book for details. That the Others cannot cross the Wall for some...strange reason, so they planted wights in Benjen's party in order to cross the Wall and attack the NW directly.

This...this actually makes a lot of sense. I'm on board with this theory now. It's entirely possible that if the First Men and COTF had greenseeing abilities, the Others also had some form of warging talent.

Although I would be disappointed if the Others can't cross the Wall. I had a crackpot theory that the Others would somehow cross the Wall very early into TWOW and annihilate both sides in the Battle of Winterfell. It probably won't work from a geographical perspective, though.

I confess that i don't think i'm going to post in this as much as i did in the last one.

I confess I don't understand what this means after this...

I confess that that was a bit of a dick move.

I confess to finding SanSan revolting.

I confess that i still want a happy ending for Daenerys.

I confess to being more attached to Dolorous Edd more then ever single Dornish POV.

So you imagined me as a walrus? That's what it sounds like.

So you loathe me then? Well i guess can't please everyone.

I confess to feeling a little stupid at the moment. :dunce:

I confess to frequenting General much less because of the number of "theories" that have popped up as of late.

I confess that I wish Dany to die.

I confess that I will cry if Barry the Badass dies.

I confess I would aso turn gay for show Jaime.

I confess that I really like the Dornish chapters.

I confess I want Jon and Val to end up together.

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou!

I confess I don't understand the love for Sandor.

I confess I approve of Tywin's way of thinking.

I confess the Lannisters are becoming my favorite house.

I confess I find Davos's chapters boring.

I confess I've lost the impetus to post once my post count hit 700.

I confess I am a Jon/Arya shipper.

Archived